Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

heres a donald lol. its on line paper because its all i could find =]
going to try mickey out now =]
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Wow, I can see you're not tired, well done burntsienna...Keep going your doing fantastic..  :D/  :D/  :D/

burntsienna

thanks =]

haha after sleeping till 2:30 this afternoon i'd be really quite shocked if i was tired! lol
but i only slept that late because over the past 4 days before hand i only had 10 hours sleep haha....
should have had 8 a night but nevermind...i had 10 over 4 nights =]

burntsienna

heres my mickey
i dont think it went aswell as my Donald though

Javey74

Well I like it..... :D  So much so that you can come and work at my Animation Studios... :wink:  

Only one slight problem when I think of it...I don't own any... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

burntsienna

Quote from: "javey74"Well I like it..... :D  So much so that you can come and work at my Animation Studios... :wink:  

Only one slight problem when I think of it...I don't own any... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ooo i got well excited there!
lol =]
when you get your Animation Studios, just give me a call haha =]

MizzRabbit

Love all the artwork! Keep it coming! I'm really getting inspired!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Captain Pan

And Now I get to preftend to be a Blue Peter Presenter with the imfamous line...

Here's One I Made Earlier... Donald

Javey74

Oooowwwh, I like that one aswell Captain Pan, keep up the good work.... :wink:  :D

burntsienna

im absolutatally loving that Donald Captain Pan!
its brilliant!

Javey74

Well I must say you are all cheering me up no end, with your Donald artwork, after my mishap yesterday, which I'm still sorting.  Thank you all.... :D/  :D/  :D/

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"im absolutatally loving that Donald Captain Pan!
its brilliant!

And now for my next trick...

... umm... I have a little problem... My rabbits eaten my hat...

Javey74

Another fab drawing Captain Pan,  :wink: can you draw Jack Sparrow at all... :?:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "javey74"Another fab drawing Captain Pan,  :wink: can you draw Jack Sparrow at all... :?:

I can't do Sparrow (but I'll give him a try when I got a propper minute!) but Here's another Captain... Of the Galactic Alliance...

burntsienna

ooo i love the hat!
=]
Woody is awwwsome!

i've been hunting round for some of my work from last years trip to disney, i remember drawing quite a lot that year on the coach, but while its scanning here's my Ariel sketch from earlier today =]