what is the resort dvd "un adventure magic" like?

Started by MAVERICK, February 06, 2008, 07:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAVERICK

what is the dvd like?

is it worth getting?

i would be greatfull for any comments about it

Javey74

I really like it  :wink:

The story line is based upon a camera being stolen, first by Chip and Dale, then it ends up in different characters hands, before eventually being returned to the rightful owner, whilst this is happening it features the different park zones, although some of the areas are not possible to be seen, or have been added for DVD purposes only.  

The extras on it are good aswell, as it features the different parades.  It also has the building of Sleeping Beauty's Castle (Speeded up of course).  All in all well worth having. :D

MAVERICK

it sounds like a really great dvd  :D

GrandiJoos

I think its a great DVD for children as they go through the parks with a story (the camera being stolen).
I personally do not like it that much. You do not see that much of the parks and the story is a bit "overenthusiastic". The unofficial DVDs made by some of the fans are much nicer to look at (even if they run for 3 hours :P).
The extras are worth it though!!! I would still get it.

GrandiJoos  8)

Javey74

Quote from: "GrandiJoos"I think its a great DVD for children

Children.....Children..... I hear you say, we are all children on here in the nicest way, we're just grown up ones who accept Disney as part of our life,  :wink:  and no matter what the age, it's still fun to watch.  Well that's my version of views anyway  :P  :P

Still each to their own GrandiJoos.  :D

GrandiJoos

Quote from: "javey74"
Quote from: "GrandiJoos"I think its a great DVD for children

Children.....Children..... I hear you say, we are all children on here in the nicest way, we're just grown up ones who accept Disney as part of our life,  :wink:  and no matter what the age, it's still fun to watch.  Well that's my version of views anyway  :P  :P

Still each to their own GrandiJoos.  :D
I get your point but I didn't say its not a great DVD for adults who feel like children (and indeed, I too think most of us feel like that) ;)
I just think that the story will certainly appeal to children but personally I like the home-made DVDs with videos of the parks and Disney music on the background and no story-line more.
Just my 2 cents ;)

GrandiJoos :cool:

Javey74

Hi GrandiJoos

Yeah, don't worry I see your point aswell, at the end of the day we would both still buy it... :wink:

So the answer to the original question is ultimately agreed as....Yes  :D  :D

:D/

Kristof

The dvd is basicallly a real life action version of the classic Chip & Dale vs. Donald Duck cartoons.  The quality is really high compared to previous versions and features lots and lots of characters, including villains and princesses.  

It has a few nice bonus features as well like the castle construction time lapse etc.

The dvd is exactly what the title says, an adventure at DLRP.