Meal Vouchers

Started by Marvel Mum, October 01, 2019, 03:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marvel Mum

I have just booked a half board meal plan where my 12 year old is now charged as an adult (he will be 12 and one month when we travel!)  He has a tiny appetite and is also very fussy, so is best suited to the kids menus.  My question is when dining with my husband and I can we use our adult vouchers and pay cash for him to have a kids menu, saving the adult voucher we would have used for him to use at another meal at another time? Does every person in a party need to use a voucher or can some use a voucher and some pay cash for a meal in a restaurant? Thanks!

DC

If I remember correctly, the vouchers can only be used within the days you're staying onsite. Your idea of only using 2 vouchers per meal and pay cash for a kids menu is perfectly valid. You can use them at your own discretion within those days.

Marvel Mum

Thank you for replying DC.  I'm guessing the restaurants don't care too much as long as they receive appropriate payment for what they are serving, whether that be cash or vouchers.  :-*

DC

Exactly, as long as you pay they don't care :)

grovesie

You will be able to use the adult vouchers for a childs meal. we have done this when our daughter didnt feel well and only wanted a smaller meal.