Moana and Rapunzel

Started by Cnorma11, April 08, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cnorma11

Hi, we are visiting DLP during May half term and  youngest is obsessed with moana and rapunzel! Is Moana still doing the meet and greets at the studio and does anyone know if Rapunzel does meet and greets?!Thanks!

DLPWonders (Banned)

The answer can actually be found on the Disneyland Paris website.
It still shocks me how people seem to be to lazy to simply take a look at the website and do their own research first.

Yes, Moana is still doing meets.
Rapunzel doesn't officially, is out very occasionally randomly in the park.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: Cnorma11 on April 08, 2018, 10:14:22 AM
Hi, we are visiting DLP during May half term and  youngest is obsessed with moana and rapunzel! Is Moana still doing the meet and greets at the studio and does anyone know if Rapunzel does meet and greets?!Thanks!

Hi and welcome to the forum. The Disneyland Paris website has a downloadable pdf listing the shows and parades. You can get it here: http://download.disneylandparis.com/Disneyland-Paris_Shows-and-Parades.pdf

Cnorma11

Quote from: DLPWonders (Banned) on April 08, 2018, 10:43:29 AM
The answer can actually be found on the Disneyland Paris website.
It still shocks me how people seem to be to lazy to simply take a look at the website and do their own research first.

Yes, Moana is still doing meets.
Rapunzel doesn't officially, is out very occasionally randomly in the park.

Thank you for the reply although I have to say I found it quite rude given you called me "lazy".  So sorry I shocked you with my said "laziness" it wasnt my intention to "shock" anyone with my innocent question. I am a new member so didn't realise i have to justify every question I ask with proof as to whether I looked for the answer on my own first. I did actually check the website first and didn't see it, hence the post. But I have just been back and re-checked and you are correct it is on their website.  I have no idea how I missed it first time. Sorry I am not as perfect as you clearly are.

Oh and by the way it's "too" not "to". Can't stand lazy spelling........

Cnorma11

Quote from: Pete's Dragon on April 08, 2018, 03:20:03 PM
Quote from: Cnorma11 on April 08, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

Hi and welcome to the forum. The Disneyland Paris website has a downloadable pdf listing the shows and parades. You can get it here: http://download.disneylandparis.com/Disneyland-Paris_Shows-and-Parades.pdf

That really helpful thank you very much!

Pete's Dragon

Glad to help. Sadly you were the latest in a long, line of rude and condescending comments from the other member. Hopefully the last. Everyone else here are more than happy to answer questions in a more civilised manner.

claire2281

In all honesty the DLP website is outdated and badly designed - it doesn't shock me at all that people can't find things on it! DLP is VERY behind the times when it comes to technology and digital offerings.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

dlpowl

Yes Moana is still meeting but you need to get there VERY early, ideally when the park opens, even though the meet doesn't start until a couple of hours later, she is VERY popular and the queues are insane.   Rapunzel is one of the Princesses who you may find in the Princess Pavillion but the only thing you can do is check the Paviliion every morning and see who is in that day.  Unfortunately there's no way to find out beforehand which Princesses are going to be there, you just have to go every morning and look at the sign.  Again, if you get into the park for 8.30am and head straight for the Pavillion the queue will be small and you won't have a long wait. 

Cnorma11

Quote from: dlpowl on April 09, 2018, 03:44:42 PM
Yes Moana is still meeting but you need to get there VERY early, ideally when the park opens, even though the meet doesn't start until a couple of hours later, she is VERY popular and the queues are insane.   Rapunzel is one of the Princesses who you may find in the Princess Pavillion but the only thing you can do is check the Paviliion every morning and see who is in that day.  Unfortunately there's no way to find out beforehand which Princesses are going to be there, you just have to go every morning and look at the sign.  Again, if you get into the park for 8.30am and head straight for the Pavillion the queue will be small and you won't have a long wait.

Ok, we won't have magic hours tickets though as staying at villages nature. So for us we won't be able to get in until it opens at 10? I am guessing people start queuing outside from 9.30?! but will people with magic hours already be in there queuing from 8.30 you think?? I hadn't considered that tbh....

claire2281

IIRC the sign has been removed from outside the Pavilion so you have no idea who will be there. Perhaps the cast member outside can say but maybe they're not allowed?
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

dlpowl

Quote from: claire2281 on April 09, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

IIRC the sign has been removed from outside the Pavilion so you have no idea who will be there. Perhaps the cast member outside can say but maybe they're not allowed?

Is that a recent change, Clare?  The sign was there when were there 3 weeks ago?

dlpowl

Quote from: Cnorma11 on April 09, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

Ok, we won't have magic hours tickets though as staying at villages nature. So for us we won't be able to get in until it opens at 10? I am guessing people start queuing outside from 9.30?! but will people with magic hours already be in there queuing from 8.30 you think?? I hadn't considered that tbh....

You will still be able to meet the Princesses in the Pavillion but the queue will be substantial if you don't have Extra Magic Time.  As for Moana, all I can say is get to the studios at 9.30am and get inside as soon as they will allow and go straight to the Moana queue.  It will be long and they may even have already closed the queue but to give yourself the best chance you'll have to get there as soon as you're able to enter the park.  Good luck!