Meeting Tigger

Started by Mushu_Stitch, August 26, 2017, 04:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mushu_Stitch

Hi all,

We will be heading back to DLP in just over a week and this time my mum is coming with us. It will be her first ever visit to DLP and she's really excited about it.

The biggest thing she is excited about though is meeting Tigger. She is a massive Tigger fan so this is a must do for us. However, I know his meet 'n' greet is listed as "Winnie the Pooh and friends" so it's a bit of pot luck. I know Tigger is popular so fairly regular but knowing our luck he'll be out less while we are there. Or we'll just get to the front of the queue and Tigger will leave and swap with a different character (which has happened to us before).

Does anyone have any tips for trying to meet a specific character for these? Is there any way of knowing in advance who it might be or is it just a case of queuing and trying our luck?

Any advice would be great. Thanks!  ;D

claire2281

Tigger appears A LOT in the M&G down by Casey, alongside Winnie the Pooh. As it isn't a long M&G it's unlikely it'll swap to a different character part way through so if he's there you should get him. It's a great one as well and he an Winnie are really funny together. We had a great time with them.

Also you could book the character breakfast in Plaza Gardens where he appears the vast majority of the time. Again, not 100% guaranteed but I don't think anybody has mentioned not seeing him there yet.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

Mushu_Stitch

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind and hopefully we'll get lucky and see him with ease

DC

Follow https://twitter.com/ED92live and pay attention to it all day bc they announce which characters are available and where. Tiger has shown up lately very frequently.

Andybear

I was at the Casey meet and greet yesterday - Pooh and Tigger were there.  I got there at 12.30 and waited half an hour.  They did take a short break during that time though. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Andybear

I had this one taken with him at Inventions on Thursday night.

[attachment deleted by admin]