Japan Pavillion to get an attraction (rumour)

Started by Rocketeer, December 26, 2016, 11:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocketeer

From Disney & More (and via WDWNT)
According to WDWNT "a new attraction is rumored to be added to Epcot's Japan Pavilion. Additional details on the attraction are limited, but it is expected to be based around an existing intellectual property."
With Universal planning the construction of his Nintendo land in Orlando there would be a certain logic that Disney counter attack with a Japanese attraction ...if the rumor is true, something that time will tell.

Am I the only one thinking they're just going to clone the Big Hero 6 attraction that's planned for Tokyo Disneyland?

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

DisneyRon

Quote from: Rocketeer on December 26, 2016, 11:19:19 AM
From Disney & More (and via WDWNT)
According to WDWNT "a new attraction is rumored to be added to Epcot's Japan Pavilion. Additional details on the attraction are limited, but it is expected to be based around an existing intellectual property."
With Universal planning the construction of his Nintendo land in Orlando there would be a certain logic that Disney counter attack with a Japanese attraction ...if the rumor is true, something that time will tell.

Am I the only one thinking they're just going to clone the Big Hero 6 attraction that's planned for Tokyo Disneyland?

Wouldn't surprise me, and it would be fun to have a little San Fransokyo at Epcot. :D

Rocketeer

Well as fictional locations now seem de rigur in the World Showcase, then I guess it's happening. Besides its the only "known-IP" that fits the bill.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney