Help still waiting for contract

Started by TinkAnna, February 28, 2016, 07:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkAnna

Hello everyone!
So I went to an interview in November for operations jobs. I received the email saying I was successful and got the job but I am still waiting on any more news. I was wondering how long the usual wait is for these kind of contracts? I know characters can wait a long time but how long is the wait usually for the normal operations jobs? Also I have moved and am a bit worried they may have sent physical mail to my old address. I updated everything but I'm still worried. I assume they usually just run on email though? Any thoughts would be helpful!  :)

DisneyGagaChick

I would e-mail them again asking for an update on your contract.

TinkAnna

Do you think it would be ok to e-mail them again? I don't want to be bothersome. I sent the interviewer an email about my move and change of address in January but never got a response. Technically all correspondence I have gotten so far has been do not reply. I only had the interviewers email because she answered a question i had about the interview location with her personal email. I feel like i wasn't even suppose to send her that email in January but i wanted to make sure they knew about my change of address and i was very professional about it.

PrincessEnya

I e-mailed them about 2 months after I had gotten the email that I was in the talent pool. A couple days later I received a response with a contract offer. So definitely don't worry about bothering them with e-mails!   ;)
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!