Started by Kristof, May 22, 2007, 02:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

i reckon making it bigger would be cool i have great fun in the caves etc :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Maarten

It would be great to see the Pirates Lair additions at our Adventure Isle aswell. The area seems to be designed for it and I think it will fit in perfectly (at least better then at Tom Sawyer's Island in Anaheim). Besides that, these additions wouldn't be that expensive for EuroDisney SCA and it would add some new adventure once again at Adventureland. :wink:

MAVERICK

i think that would be excellent it would make adventureland well rounded like frontierland with a general theme running around the whole area

Anonymous

Quote from: "Alan"Definitely, Disney should do as much with the Pirates of the Carribean franchise as they can. Did you know, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest is 3rd in the all-time Worldwide Box Office list? It's higher than all the Star Wars and Harry Potter movies! Incredible, isn't it? Check it out:

http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegr ... world-wide

Going a bit off topic, but I always think these worldwide box office charts are absolute rubbish. They never adjust for inflation. Ticket prices were much lower back in 1977 when Star Wars was released. They don't take into consideration all the money these films have made through video sales over the years and merchandising, or the cultural significance films had.

Pirates is a success, no denying that. But there is no way it ever had the same cultural impact that Star Wars did. And I don't think Harry Potter has either.

The fact is, that cinema going is on a decline, and you never see the cinema's packed out these days or queue lines like you did for films in the 70's and 80's. So many people are equally content to just stay at home and wait for the DVD. These worldwide box office records are a sham. How else can you account for the record being broken every summer?