It's a long shot but you never know...

Started by rg1987, January 06, 2016, 02:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rg1987

Hi all,

My daughter and I were in DLP over Christmas this year and had an absolutely amazing time, met loads of characters and really enjoyed our stay.

Unfortunately there was one downside to the holiday in that my little one lost one of her Christmas Elves on the way back from the park on Christmas Day night. We were on Autopia as the fireworks began and then walked straight to the park entrance once we were off and somewhere between the ride and Disney Village he got lost somehow.

I was absolutely gutted and she was distraught and I know it sounds silly but he was quite a big part of the holiday. All of the characters we met really interacted well with my little one when she had him. Marie was playing throw and catch with him between them both and Pinocchio and Gepetto put him up on the Christmas Tree etc etc so I'd do anything to get it back if possible although I know it is probably unrealistic to think that may happen with the amount of people that are in there every day.

It is worth a try however and I have attached a picture below of her holding the little fellow we're looking for...

rebecca20

Did you go to City Hall the day after he was lost? Or rang Guest Servies? That's the best bet if he was found in Park and handed in. Pray for being lost near Autopia as the cleaners are likely to have picked it up rather than him getting squished or worse on the way out of Main Street!
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

rg1987

We went into City Hall the following morning but nothing had been handed in there at the time. I wanted to go back in the following day but the little one said she didn't want to go in and be told no again.

I haven't called Guest Services so maybe i'll give them a try as soon as I can

rebecca20

Try emailing or ringing again but I fear the worst if City Hall didn't have it. The whole park gets cleaned every morning (hence why it always looks like its rained and the floors wet) so if it was anywhere obvious the cleaners would have found it and picked it up.

Not sure if it's homemade or if you can buy a new one?!
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.