Restaurant Reservations — Call +33 (0) 1 60 30 40 50 to book

Started by Anthony, May 07, 2012, 09:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: BoristheSpider on January 17, 2014, 09:42:32 PM
Does anyone know roughly the cost of phoning the reservations line from UK?x

Depends on the phone plan.

Call 0800 169 0737 and ask to be put through and it'll be free. Thats the Disney Travel Companies phone number :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

BoristheSpider

Quote from: Trekkie101 on January 17, 2014, 09:50:21 PM
Quote from: BoristheSpider on January 17, 2014, 09:42:32 PM
Does anyone know roughly the cost of phoning the reservations line from UK?x

Depends on the phone plan.

Call 0800 169 0737 and ask to be put through and it'll be free. Thats the Disney Travel Companies phone number :)

I'll try that, thank you.

princessmya

hi
does anyone know if i can book a table at annettes diner, and what time would be best to go that will give me plenty of time to get back for dreams show
thanks

danogian

I'm pretty sure that's one of the places you can't book, along with Planet Hollywood and the Rainforest Café, although I think you can use meal vouchers at Annette's whereas you can't at the other two.

Previous Visits:
Oct 2011 - Santa Fé - 3 nights
Oct 2012 - Cheyenne - 3 nights
Apr 2014 - Sequoia Lodge - 4 nights
Jun 2015 - Sequoia Lodge (GFC) - 4 nights

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

justlikewedreamedit-xo

You can also reserve a table at the Disneyland Hotel by emailing dlp.dlh.conciergerie@disney.com. I would assume you could do the same for all hotels if you have the concierge's email address.

Justlikewedreamedit-xo

michellemumof2xx

Hi :) im just wondering, how many days before our stay can we book tables? I have heard 2 months, 50 days,and 60 days! We are on 69 days now and we have our plans but dont know when to ring, also, can I use the +33 (0) 1 60 30 40 50 from a UK Landline, or is there a UK number? And is it expensive to ring? Thanks
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

slsmithy

I called from the UK at 9pm, we are with TalkTalk and it cost me 54p, the call was about 2 mins 30 sec.
I hope that helps everyone!

stifle

Quote from: michellemumof2xx on December 10, 2014, 08:35:09 PM
Hi :) im just wondering, how many days before our stay can we book tables? I have heard 2 months, 50 days,and 60 days! We are on 69 days now and we have our plans but dont know when to ring, also, can I use the +33 (0) 1 60 30 40 50 from a UK Landline, or is there a UK number? And is it expensive to ring? Thanks
You can book 2 months in advance if you have a reservation at a Disney hotel, 1 month before otherwise.

There is no UK number and you would need to contact your phone service provider to find out how much it costs. On my Sky plan it is free.

Leave out the (0) when calling from the UK.

DisneyTom

Hi all!
We're going to DLRP for christmas this year. Is somewhere information about special menus available? I know about a brochure from last year, but nothing for this year :'(. Somebody here who knows more?
Thanks!
Disneyland Anaheim, Walt Disney World Florida, Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo Disney Sea, Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney Studio Park Paris

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: DisneyTom on September 20, 2015, 10:10:17 PM
Hi all!
We're going to DLRP for christmas this year. Is somewhere information about special menus available? I know about a brochure from last year, but nothing for this year :'(. Somebody here who knows more?
Thanks!

I found this on the official site  http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/dining/christmas-eve-dinner/

All the information is there
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

DisneyTom

Disneyland Anaheim, Walt Disney World Florida, Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo Disney Sea, Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney Studio Park Paris

sambrow46

hi
we are going for 1st time in january and even though the park closes at 7pm i see the restaurants close much later. im looking for some suggestions as to best time for evening meal please. we would like to watch the final show - fireworks and then eat - does anyone know if the fireworks will be at 7pm at park close or later ie when restaurants close? im thinking we would like to  eat straight after fireworks. tia

stifle

If you want to eat after Disney's Dreams you will need to do so outside the parks as last orders will be before the park closes.