Pirates of the Caribbean and the New Horizon - FAN-MADE

Started by DisneyManiac, June 30, 2014, 08:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

So firstly please note that this is changeable.

So after listening to the Jack Sparrow theme, I wanted to try my own version of the POTC series.

My movie title is:

Pirates of the Caribbean and the New Horizon

My movie plot:

Back in the plundering days, Pirates were the rulers of the Seven Seas, always disrupting (and eventually stopping) the East India Trading Company's trading routes and just taking anything they can and giving nothing back.

But now, after the fall of the EITC, the Royal Navy is now growing rapidly. New steam-powered ships are claiming back the Caribbean Seas and Pirates are slowly dying out. But one pirate still has wit about him, the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow has been on the Royal Navy's Most Wanted for over 14 years and still manages to escape after every capture! Although his chances are slowly starting to run out, technology is starting to get advanced and, unfortunately for Jack, times are changing.

After getting frozen in ice during an accidental arrival at Antarctica, Jack and his crew are long forgotten until discovered by a group of scientists in 2014. After finally finding port in London, it turns out that the Royal Navy have been waiting for Jack's return.

That's all for now, opinions below.

CaptainKennySparrow

Wow I fully think that should be made!! The story for the new one DMTNT doesn't sound as good as this!

I'll have a run to that!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Take what you can....give nothing back.

Mileto

HAHAHA, DisneyManiac! What a plot! Great idea!  ;D

Maybe Jack and his crew will make their way to search for the descendants of Elisabeth Swann  ;D They'll find her grand...grand....grand...grand daughter, she will be crazier and wilder than Elisabeth herself. The girl will find a coin kept in secret in the attic of the family's big mansion, which has a special power .......

;D

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

DisneyManiac

Quote from: CaptainKennySparrow on August 03, 2015, 10:08:17 PM
Wow I fully think that should be made!! The story for the new one DMTNT doesn't sound as good as this!

I'll have a run to that!!

Nice one Kenny!

Thanks everyone for the lovely feedback I may continue the plot as I had an idea, but its slipped my mind! Anyway, thanks again!