Hidden Character Casting ?

Started by khemmings94, July 12, 2015, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khemmings94

Hello i auditioned for Disney 2 years ago and in the audition i met a girl who told me that the last audition she went to she got asked to be Tinkerbell but they wernt actually advertising they were after Tinkerbell on the audition site on that audition, and she told me that sometimes they just don't put all the names up?

is this true? as its my dream to be Alice or Tinkerbell and they never seem to audition for these two

JAKKO

Hi there!

As far as I know, they do look for those characters as well if they are needed. And as far as I have seen, they just put the same stuff on every audition sheets. The only thing that they seem to change is the contracts they're looking for. But they are so un-specific which annoys me.

guest9295

Sometimes they are in need of certain characters at the time, so the casting directors are looking for them. But when someone is stepping into the auditionroom having the perfect face for a character they are not specifically looking for, why let them leave? They can get in the talent pool, and get a call when they need them.