Wall paintings

Started by mickeymike, July 14, 2014, 05:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickeymike

Hi everyone!
Do somebody have a wall painting off Disney(land)?
I have made 2 in our bedroom with some silhouettes of Disney caracters and of me and my boyfriend!

These photos were made when I finally were done. But now there are more disney stuff on our bedroom!

msRavenswood

Did you paint these yourself ? They are really beautiful!

mickeymike

Quote from: msRavenswood on July 14, 2014, 10:25:25 PM
Did you paint these yourself ? They are really beautiful!

Yeps just with a picture of the castle and Mickey and no beamer or something. One these months I'm starting with a big wall painting for my sister cause she's pregnant. So I'm really excited!!

I made these a few weeks ago:

msRavenswood

Well done! You are very talented!  :D

mickeymike

Thanks!! I like to hear that!  :)

vampira

They are very beautiful indeed!  :D
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

Uragano Tati

Wow, they are so beautiful!!!
I don't have a wall with a Disneyland image, but I have a castle picture on my car!!!  :D

And a Big Thunder Mountain picture too!!

April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

moonloo

I dont have a wall painting (yours is amazing) or a car decoration (wow), but we have just bought our daughter a beautiful castle bunkbed which we are painting with glittery blue paint and decorating with snow flakes so she will have her own Elsa's Ice palace! I can not wait til it's delivered on friday, a good weekend of decorating and hopefully it'll be ready for pictures to be put up on here!!!!!

mickeymike

Quote from: Uragano Tati on July 20, 2014, 08:40:48 PM
Wow, they are so beautiful!!!
I don't have a wall with a Disneyland image, but I have a castle picture on my car!!!  :D

Wow thats amazing!!!!!

mickeymike

Quote from: moonloo on July 20, 2014, 09:59:24 PM
I dont have a wall painting (yours is amazing) or a car decoration (wow), but we have just bought our daughter a beautiful castle bunkbed which we are painting with glittery blue paint and decorating with snow flakes so she will have her own Elsa's Ice palace! I can not wait til it's delivered on friday, a good weekend of decorating and hopefully it'll be ready for pictures to be put up on here!!!!!
aahw thats so cute! What kid don't like about Elsa's castle!!! I love to see the results after!

norhel

Quote from: Uragano Tati on July 20, 2014, 08:40:48 PM

I really like the decorations on your car!
It's looking so good!
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Uragano Tati

Thank you mickeymike and northel!!!  :D
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

moonloo

Elsas bunk bed (Ice palace) is done, I just need to work out how to put pictures on here...

manders

I loved the Disneyland silhouette you created, as well as the Tinkerbell frame. You're definitely good at this kind of stuff, so keep up the good work! We're still waiting for Elsa's bunk bed though...
Bokcirkel För Alla - the cutest book club in Sweden