[Fashion website] Disney Catwalk

Started by Trendy Bambi, July 03, 2014, 01:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trendy Bambi

Hi everyone,

I'd like to promote the website I've just created.
But first of all, let me introduce myself.
I'm a French fashion student currently living in Paris.
I used to own a website dedicated to the Disneyland Hotel located in Disneyland Paris but I shut it down because I thought it took me too much time to update.
After a while, I came across a new idea: why not conceive a website that would be both useful and relevant to my studies besides being enjoyable?
That's why I founded Disney Catwalk.
It will be regularly updated with interesting content. I've set a schedule to let you see what it will be all about.

For those of you who are a bit reluctant about fashion, it's an opportunity to discover it through Disney. International designers will be featured as well as their Disney-themed collections and pieces.
Don't worry, I won't only talk about fashion houses that sell their products at incredibly high prices. I will analyze some mass market companies such as H&M, Mango, Zara or Target and also Disney brands like Disney Couture or Disney Parks collections.
I'll let you check out the website by yourself.
Here's the daily program showing the themes that will be dealt with:

You can also check out the site's daily updates on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Feel free to let me know what you think!
I hope you'll enjoy it!
See you soon on Disney Catwalk

PS: The site is available in both English and French.
Brand new: Disney Catwalk

Find out how Disney and fashion blend perfectly!

msRavenswood

Looks promising and I love the idea! Good luck with your new venture, I will be keeping an eye on it!  :D

Trendy Bambi

Quote from: msRavenswood on July 03, 2014, 06:17:11 AM
Looks promising and I love the idea! Good luck with your new venture, I will be keeping an eye on it!  :D

Thank you so much! That kind of comments is really pleasant to read! I had forgotten how hard it is to promote a website.. then if whoever finds it promising could share it, it'd be hugely helpful! :)

msRavenswood

Quote from: Trendy Bambi on July 03, 2014, 02:44:55 PM
Quote from: msRavenswood on July 03, 2014, 06:17:11 AM

Thank you so much! That kind of comments is really pleasant to read! I had forgotten how hard it is to promote a website.. then if whoever finds it promising could share it, it'd be hugely helpful! :)

You're welcome! I will tell my cousin, who's a fashion blogger, about it; I'm sure she will find it interesting and maybe write an article about it on her blog.  ;)

Trendy Bambi

That'd be lovely! I'd be very grateful!
I've uploaded a new article which is dedicated to an old fashion photoshoot held at Disneyland in California. It includes vintage photos!

Click here to read it.