In search of - vase of Disney

Started by Dootje, November 26, 2013, 09:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dootje

Hi everyone,
My boyfriend is looking for a vase from Disney but unfortunally i can't remember it that disney has got vases or glasses to put flowers in. Does anyone know this ??? :o

Greetings,

Dootje
19x DLRP   2x WDW

bad-pink-tink

The best place to try would be Harrington's Fine China & Porcelains on Main Street USA
http://www.dlp.info/Disneyland-Parc/Lands/Mainstreet/Shops/Harringtons-Fine-China-and-Porcelains.asp

QuoteThis shop is both the home for Disneyana Collectibles and Glass Fantasies. A collection of superb Disneyana and glass artwork is the main theme of this shop. High priced items for a prime spot in any Disney fan's home. In the front of the shop guest can see a craftsman making wonderful glass creations, both Disney related as well as fantasy relates artwork in glass is sold in the store. These pieces are collectibles and come with a bigger price tags as most other items found in the resort. The same for the other main themed items in the shop. Here guest will find some of the beautiful Disneyana Classic Collection statues. It is the only store in the Disneyland Park that offers these collectibles.
In the back of the shop more artwork can be found in the form of Disney movie cells, paintings and prints. More statues and glass works are displayed in the back of the shop too. Other items on sale in the boutique are snowglobes, framed collectible pin sets, small statues, photo frames and a small collection of smaller Disney items.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Dootje

Yeah okay, but i'm looking for people whom actually have bought these things.
See what they have and what they think of it  ;) hopefully also some pictures  ;)
Because i never saw something like that before  :o
19x DLRP   2x WDW