Ariel & Belle?

Started by itsatinksthing, October 21, 2013, 03:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsatinksthing

Ariel and Belle are the only two Princesses I haven't met and it honestly would make my holiday if someone could give a tip as to how to meet them?

Especially Ariel! Can you ask a CM who's gonna be in there at what time? Would they be nice enough to tell me? :D I'll turn on the Irish charm! Haha.

polar vixen

We've seen Ariel quite often walking around the studios before the cars n stars parade, as for Belle, if you're visiting in wintertime, she has her own meetngreet.

Aurora1

well not so easy to answer.
1. they are in the princess pavillon.
2. when you are in line, they ask you if you are here the first time. When not you tell them wich princess yo already saw. And they make sure, you won`t see the same one. (I think, they learnt from complaints).
3. the princessess switch every 30-45 Min. (that`s what they told us 2 weeks ago).
4. they explained us, there can be 4 or more princesses a day! So even if they tell you Arielle and Belle are there, it can be at the time you get there, someone else is there.
5. I think Arielle is easier to be seen then Belle (I love Belle).
6. try your irish charm anyway! ;)

Have a great trip

Aurora1

Forgot to say,like polar vixen said. Arielle is in the studios everyday doing meet and greets. Together with other characters from stars and cars.

itsatinksthing

Quote from: polar vixen on October 21, 2013, 03:18:03 PMWe've seen Ariel quite often walking around the studios before the cars n stars parade, as for Belle, if you're visiting in wintertime, she has her own meetngreet.
Oh that's brilliant, thank you!! We're going on the 20th of November so we'll keep an eye out for Ariel around there, and pop in to meet Belle! :D

Quote from: Aurora1 on October 21, 2013, 03:20:28 PM
well not so easy to answer.
1. they are in the princess pavillon.
2. when you are in line, they ask you if you are here the first time. When not you tell them wich princess yo already saw. And they make sure, you won`t see the same one. (I think, they learnt from complaints).
3. the princessess switch every 30-45 Min. (that`s what they told us 2 weeks ago).
4. they explained us, there can be 4 or more princesses a day! So even if they tell you Arielle and Belle are there, it can be at the time you get there, someone else is there.
5. I think Arielle is easier to be seen then Belle (I love Belle).
6. try your irish charm anyway! ;)

Have a great trip

Haha, that's fantastic, thank you!! Great info! :D

gemma2806

Another tip for you if you really want to meet them is pop into City Hall.

They will be able to tell you if the characters are out and about in the park on any specific day and will also tell you when and where to meet them!

City Hall is often overlooked by people as an information source but they can answer all your Disney related questions they don't just make reservations and sort out special passes, they are a font of knowledge!

haribosmum

could also meet them in the princess meal, auberge de cendrillon.  we've met both of them that way.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

captain rocket

If you are prepared to wait for a while you may be bale to ambush them when they are on their way from the Princess meet and greet offstage, they walk around its a small world and leave by the main exit between Discoveryland and fantasyland. I saw both of them this summer either on their way to or from the meet and greet. They are not meant to stop, but I have seen a few determined people get a photo with them! The studios are the best bet for Ariel! Good luck.

PrincessKirsty

Just come back from my trip and I saw quite a bit of Ariel! she was in the studios from 11 until half 12 meeting and greeting.  and the 2 out of the three mornings when I went to the princess pavilion first thing at 10am she was there. And I also met her at the princess meal with Eric. I'm afraid for Belle I only saw her in the Auberge de Cendrillion  :)

idylles

I've seen Belle in front of Pan's Flight.  Not sure what time or in which season though.  And I saw Ariel on Main Street, along with Tiana, and in the Studios along with Eric.
A dream is a wish your heart makes.

itsatinksthing

This has been SO helpful, seriously!!

We're going on the 20th for four days so not too long to go now! Thank you all!

Aurora1

Have a great trip. And good luck on finding the princesses

xlucylu89x

Belle is sometimes outside the little mill over the back of fantasy land. we went in September a few years ago and saw her  there. have heard she has been seen there fairly recently too though i don't know if it on park schedules or just lucky dip whether she is there
Cheyenne 2005 & 2007
Newport Bay 2012 & 2017
Santa Fe 2014 & 2016