Meal Plans — Half Board & Full Board options and information

Started by Anthony, May 07, 2012, 09:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemmasteele84

They're not taken everywhere, only where vouchers are taken. Rainforest cafe doesn't take them for example. But yes you can use them for face value at blue lagoon and cindrellas :)

stevenlatham01

We have booked with an online travel agent to go in July at Cheyenne. They was no option for any food vouchers.

Firstly how do I get premier vouchers? Want to use them at Inventions.

Secondly we are staying for 4 nights but really only need to have 2 nights with vouchers. Can this be done?

Thanks

gemmasteele84

You can ring disney I think and add them on, or your travel agent. But you have to have them for every night of your stay sorry

stevenlatham01

Thanks for the info. Can you not buy them on checkin?

sianey

we decided to last visit to book half bored, best dision we eve did, we didnthave to really thing of food cost, all that, then this year when we book we foun out u can do full bored even better, would recomend with everone to food bored, u dont have to do the explive one we just to standed, this year we had to pay for are oldist for food, but would change it, roll on 5 weeks time

tubbsy

We have laf board premium at the moment, but I am considering upgrading to full board.... I have been trying to work our how much extra this is going to be, but I think I will just have to wait for the phone lines to open and ring them!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

tubbsy

Just rang and got a a price for upgrading from half board (not laf board!  :roll: ) and its an extra £444 for the week! Seeing as we would only want something to keep us going between breakfast and our three course evening meal, I dont think we will be doing it. We never eat more than one large meal a day at home so we won't do on holiday.

Although I must say there are so many restaurants we want to try, we are going to struggle with only 6 vouchers!  :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

gemmasteele84

Suppose it depends how much you eat. We could never justify going full board. My kids (and husband) eat like theres no tomorrow but between breakfast, couple of rolls (made at breakfast) and then dinner we never went hungry. I think another full meal at lunch would have just been too much.

carrydee38

we have just booked and got the free vouchers can I say happy days as Disney is working out more expensive this year?? But one question as this will be last trip for a very long time we are making it a very special trip hence upgrade hotel to new York so got standard plus vouchers so how much would I have to add to eat at the inventions buffet ?  if anyone has an idea that would be great ....

abismummy

Billy Bobs has been recommended to us and I thought it was standard meal plan. When I went to the page on her it says premium or plus. Does anyone know what it is please?

gemmasteele84

carrydee - we had plus vouchers and it was 35 extra per adult and 20 extra per child when we went.

abismummy - i looked in the disney brochure and it says its standard :)

julesk

Quote from: "abismummy"Billy Bobs has been recommended to us and I thought it was standard meal plan. When I went to the page on her it says premium or plus. Does anyone know what it is please?

I agree, we did Billy Bobs last year twice and it was Standard. Its lovely in there, great all round range from vegi to childrens. We liked it so much we changed our bookings and went back the following day.

tubbsy

genmasteel-we wouldnt have eaten enough to justify the large lunch as well as evening meal, but I can understand people who could! :D
Carrydee! Lucky thing! That is a great saving ...until you upgrade on other things :D

@abismum
http://www.disneylandparis.com/BROCHURE ... li.htm#/55

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

tubbsy

I cant even see Billy Bobs listed  ... or am I going cross eyed?
EDIT-Yes I am going cross eyed!  :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

julesk

Quote from: "tubbsy"Just rang and got a a price for upgrading from half board (not laf board!  :roll: ) and its an extra £444 for the week! Seeing as we would only want something to keep us going between breakfast and our three course evening meal, I dont think we will be doing it. We never eat more than one large meal a day at home so we won't do on holiday.

Although I must say there are so many restaurants we want to try, we are going to struggle with only 6 vouchers!  :lol:

If you do go full board, take into account any meals your lose if you do go off site for the day. We where going to go full board but would end up wasting money. So we dicided on half board premium instead and booked Buffallo Bills, Inventions x 2 and Princess Meal x 2. Very excited  :D/