Fantasmic!! or World of color for DLRP!!!!!

Started by BigDisneyFn, January 28, 2013, 08:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDisneyFn

which night show do you think would be perfect for our lovely paris park I know wev'e just had Disney Dreams but to make DLRP a proper 2 day all day parks we need more night shows like WDW and Disneyland so wich night show do you think would be perfect for DLRP I'd love to here your idea's ;D..

TVTaughtMeHowToFeel

Would love to see World of color! ... I guess it could be part of the Studios if they would expand them... but on the other hand it's kind of similar to Disney Dreams... So Fantasmic would be great also :)
Halloween 2000
Summer 2004
Halloween 2005
Christmas 2005
Halloween 2007
Halloween 2010
Summer 2012
Spring 2014
Christmas 2014

DLRP Roundup!

World of Color in Lake Disney or Tokyo Disney Style Fantasmic would be awesome.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

TVTaughtMeHowToFeel

Quote from: "Trekkie101"World of Color in Lake Disney or Tokyo Disney Style Fantasmic would be awesome.

Never thought of World of Color in Lake Disney  :o ... it would be just sensational!!! ... but i guess there is a slight Problem with that... Since you don't have to pay to get into disney Village they wouldn't be making any money  :(
Halloween 2000
Summer 2004
Halloween 2005
Christmas 2005
Halloween 2007
Halloween 2010
Summer 2012
Spring 2014
Christmas 2014

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: "TVTaughtMeHowToFeel"
Quote from: "Trekkie101"World of Color in Lake Disney or Tokyo Disney Style Fantasmic would be awesome.

Never thought of World of Color in Lake Disney  :o ... it would be just sensational!!! ... but i guess there is a slight Problem with that... Since you don't have to pay to get into disney Village they wouldn't be making any money  :(

Well everyone would have a ticket so add ticket barriers where the hotel bag checks are. Sure you'd see a bit from LD but not massive amounts.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

TVTaughtMeHowToFeel

Quote from: "Trekkie101"Well everyone would have a ticket so add ticket barriers where the hotel bag checks are. Sure you'd see a bit from LD but not massive amounts.

Well, I guess they could make it possible somehow^^ :)
Halloween 2000
Summer 2004
Halloween 2005
Christmas 2005
Halloween 2007
Halloween 2010
Summer 2012
Spring 2014
Christmas 2014

Labyrinth

World of Colour on Lake Disney would be awesome.
But they would have to make a way with barriers & it would take a lot of effort to remove them once the show had finished.
Feb 2007- Hotel Newport Bay
April 2013- Sequoia Lodge

BigDisneyFn

I think world of color would be better for dlrp because if it rains the show can go on, But if Fantasmic ever came over they would cancel it halfway through the characters outfits will be soggy and wet and that would be aload of washing tablets for the washing machine. So I think World of color is a better option for DLRP, I wonder if we will get any of this in time for DLRP'S 30th Anniversary who know what the future may hold? Any one think we'd get WORLD OF COLOR OR FANTASMIC by DLRP'S 30th anniversary anybody heard any rumors thanks ;D