Disneyland Resort Paris - The Fun Fact Tour

Started by TheCoasterFun, September 20, 2012, 05:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite Disney attraction?

Big Thunder Mountain
9 (37.5%)
Space Mountain Mission 2
3 (12.5%)
Crush\'s Coaster
6 (25%)
Rock \'N\' RollerCoaster
3 (12.5%)
Tower of Terror
8 (33.3%)
Peter Pan\'s Flight
4 (16.7%)
It\'s a Small World
5 (20.8%)
Buzz Lightyear\'s Laser Blast
7 (29.2%)
Phantom Manor
7 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: September 20, 2012, 05:22:02 PM

TheCoasterFun

Disneyland Paris - The Fun Fact Tour
by CoasterFun Production Studios

This is a complete tour of the Disneyland Park in the Disneyland Resort in Paris including some fun trivia facts on the Resort. Everything will be discussed, from the Disney Parks to Disney Village and the Disney Hotels. Disneyland is full of adventures and make-believe. Where can you see the world's most magical smiles? Where can you share the unforgettable? Where can you set free the joy of childhood? A full tour around Europe's Magic Kingdom, containing everything the resort got in store. From Main Street USA to Fantasyland, from Studio 1 to Backlot, from Seqouia Lodge to Hotel New York, from Panoramagique to Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show, from the Once Upon a Time parade to the Enchanted Fireworks and from Halloween to Christmas. With 5 lands which are specifically themed there's no end when discovering. Main Street USA, Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland and Discoveryland are all full of attractions, boutiques, shops and nevertheless lots of entertainment. Have fun when watching this full fun fact tour on Disneyland Paris.

For more information, subscribe and watch our videos!
I'd love to have some feedback about my movies! Thanks.

[youtube:ci5wgtts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzxJHImbzpk&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:ci5wgtts]

DisneyManiac

Haven't watched it all yet, but I love it! What songs did you use? And: What software did you use to make it?

TheCoasterFun

Thank you very much! Well I used a lot of songs, most come from 'Une Journee A Disneyland Paris' or The Best of 'Disneyland Paris'.  Many of them are also just soundtracks from famous Disney movies such as Tarzan. I used Adobe Premiere Pro to edit the movie.

DisneyManiac

Nice! I love that album!

DisneyManiac

Um, it says the video is being processed!

TheCoasterFun

I know, I'm replacing the video for another video which will also be available on mobile devices. Come back in an hour, I ensure you it will be ready.

TheCoasterFun

btw, do you know a way to reach a bigger audience with videos like this. I'm sure more Disneyland Paris fans will like it.

DisneyManiac

Try uploading it to other video sharing websites!

DisneyManiac

Yay! The film is working!

Rafael

I am watching the movie right now and having a great time. Thanks for taking your time to do such a great work! Well done! :)

DisneyManiac

I can't wait for: The Story of Frontierland! I love Frontierland! It's my favourite land!

TheCoasterFun

That's great. Well the movie will be more about Phantom Manor. Why it became haunted and about the fictional village of 'Thunder Mesa'. My previous movies where more a montage of several clips, this movie will really have special effects. (:

DisneyManiac

When will it be released?

TheCoasterFun

Not sure. It will not be released in the next 2 weeks I think. It depends. Just count on one month at the most.

DisneyManiac

Ok!