Ideas

Started by Disney Journal, May 08, 2012, 01:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney Journal

Hi Guys,
Way before I decided to audition for Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disney (and worked there..) I received lots of practical information from users of this forum and you Belgium/Dutch counterpart. Since I worked for Disney I started to develop a keen interest in the parks & resorts, musical and pixar business. However, I consider the news and blog websites in contradiction to, for example the apple communities rather fragmented. They are all very focussed on one park. Or Tokyo, or Orland/California or Disneyland Paris.

Last weekend I registered disneyjournal.com. I'm thinking of a Disney blog that covers all the news, not in so much detail as the current sites but with good weekly rumor roundups. But I'm not sure... I think tumblr is a great tool to do that, but I'm just curious if you are waiting for a site like that. And if you have any ideas on how the blog should look like and in what way it should be different (or not) towards the current offerings.

Let me know! I'm really excited about the idea, just don't know if I should start :)
Your feedback and maybe contributions are really appreciated.

DLRP Roundup!

I'd like to read a pretty centralised round up, however the problem I often find is that capture alls don't really find out first or concisely. For example theres no other site (in English) that does DLP information as quick as here, twitter maybe.

For WDW the best stuff usually comes from wdwmagic or easywdw, and the meta blogs are often a bit behind.

Depends on how quickly you can syndicate almost, when information comes in how fast you get it and present it.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts