My First EVER DLRP Trip - 31stAug - 1Sept 2010 + *Vids*

Started by alternativerock123, January 07, 2011, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austin Danger Kelly

I love the way they alwaysgeet Captain Jack to look like the origional. Pity about the mad hatter though.
Past visits to the Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Hotel Three Times.
Sequoia Lodge Four Times.
Travelers Explorers Hotel Once.
]

disneyrules

Great trip report :)
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

LittleMonster

I love the pictures!
Can't wait for the next part!

alternativerock123

NEXT PART!
Sorry it has been ages, I have waaaay to much work to do at the moment, but I have taken a spare 10-15 mins to give you my Once Upon A Dream Parade.

Well, we headed towards the centre, next to the plaza to get a good seat, I wanted a good space for images, therefore the sun to be behind me, but all those places where taken, but we saw people jump the fence and sit on the grass area to the left of the castle, in the shade.
My lens isnt the best for zoom. But when I wanted closer images I ran down to the front and then ran back.
But the best part was the start because I was singing the song and my mum looked at me like "YOU KNOW IT?!" I even shocked myself because I know ive heard it but not 1000 times like the other songs before we went. so it was weird.

That Hat Man!   I love Hatter. ^^
[youtube:epxtu7qx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrR6pF2ZsZk[/youtube:epxtu7qx]

At this point, I was SCREAMING at Peter and Wendy to look out our way, but they didnt. I acted like a child. =D

And I do have a few more of the day but they are currently uploading.... but theres only a few left. =]
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.