A new attraction inspired by a film ?

Started by Timbo, July 12, 2010, 08:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattboywonder

Mary Poppins - now there is a gal who deserves her own attraction.  It could be some sort of magical journey with the magical nanny where ANYTHING can happen - could be part dark ride, part coaster, part water ride
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008

Tuvok

I love the idea of a 'Princess and the Frog' themed Splash Mountain ride and the New Orleans mini-land, Alan. You have my permission to begin making concept-arts and blue-prints. :D Now, the only problem is... money. If only DLP had the same money injection that DCA in California is getting now...

As for the Marvel idea's: NO WAY! I don't want to see any reference to Marvel characters or creations inside the Disneyland Park. Period. If Disney wants to do something with Marvel related to themepark attractions, then please let them built a whole new park just for the Marvel family (and preferebaly far away from the current resort), but NO mixing of the Disney world with the Marvel world. Ever. Just my opinion.  :D

Now, to come back ontopic: Yes, a Beauty and the Beast ride/attraction/show would be my number 1 choice. They could make a lovely and unique 'Enchanted Tiki Room' with Lumiere and all those talking and walking objects we see in the movie during the ambush on the castle. The movie takes place in France, for heavens sake. Where's that patriotism of the French engineers at WDI-Paris?
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

norhel

Quote from: "mattboywonder"Mary Poppins - now there is a gal who deserves her own attraction.  It could be some sort of magical journey with the magical nanny where ANYTHING can happen - could be part dark ride, part coaster, part water ride

Agree with you. Something with her, could be great!
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

sebassah

I so agree! Put the camera down! LOL

Ole Vidar

I would mewer like to see any Marvel atractions in the park, this has nothing al all to do with Disney!
That is my opinion!!

sebassah

Quote from: "Ole Vidar"I would mewer like to see any Marvel atractions in the park, this has nothing al all to do with Disney!
That is my opinion!!

I think the general oppinion is that Marvel Characters should never be added to any Magic Kingdom in the World.

How ever a Princes and the Forg attraction (great characters and music) would be awesome!

ImagineerRobo

I Would Have To Have An UP 4th Dimension Ride Concept Where The Surroundings You Are In React

CafeFantasia

Here's another similarity between Splash Mountain (Song of the South) and The Princess and the Frog. The characters use similar language. For example...

In The Princess and the Frog, Ray says: "born and bred in the bayou!"

And in Splash Mountain Brer Rabbit says: "born and bred in the briar patch".