Pixar on parade

Started by disneyrules, February 08, 2010, 05:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyrules

Hi,
As the new generation festival is themed mainly to pixar i thought of a new parade for the studios themed just to the pixar movies it would be called Pixar on Parade!
The floats would be,
1. Classic pixar characters like Luxo junior and the characters from pixar shorts like geris game.
2.Toy story 1,2 and characters from the third film would be added.
3. A bugs life.
4. Monsters inc.
5. Finding nemo.
6. Incredibles.
7. Cars.
8. Ratatouille.
9. Wall-e
10. Up.
11. Will be the ending float im not sure what to have there.
The Parade will continue being updated as more pixar films are released. The smaller pixar characters will be walking round the floats.
Thank you for reading and if anyone has any ideas please post them.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

JelleP

Well, looks great!
Quick question: is it something like the Pixar Play Parade at DCA, or more detailed like the Once Upon a Dream Parade? Cause I think a PPP-style parade would be great in the Studios! :wink:

Jelle.
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

disneyrules

Quote from: "JelleP"Well, looks great!
Quick question: is it something like the Pixar Play Parade at DCA, or more detailed like the Once Upon a Dream Parade? Cause I think a PPP-style parade would be great in the Studios! :wink:

Jelle.
It will be a mixture of both. Like the cars float will have some of the cars driving by the float like on the pixar play parade
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

disneyrules

I think for the ending float i will just have mickey and friends unless anybody else has any ideas.
[/size]

disneyrules

The parade will also have some things in common with the pixar block party bash parade.
[/size]

JelleP

Looks still like a great project to me, I'm not really a fan of the Disney Stars 'n' Cars Parade, actually... :roll:
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

disneyrules

Quote from: "JelleP"Looks still like a great project to me, I'm not really a fan of the Disney Stars 'n' Cars Parade, actually... :roll:
I have never seen the parade myself but i think it looks good but its not one of my favourites.
Do you have any idea JelleP about what can be added to the parade???
[/size]

JelleP

^Well, just thought of something. Why not make small floats of all the 'short films' and let them ride around during the parade. Between the large 'official' floats! And you could replace the first float with just the Luxo Jr. logo (as seen in the films). :D

disneyrules

Yeah that is a good idea like geris game can go just before a bugs life and so on thanks for the idea.
i also thought for the luxo jr float i could put reds dream and the classic ones.

I still dont know what to do for the ending float.
[/size]

JelleP

The ending should be something great, but can't think of something which is really good... :roll:

_Natalie_x

I think its definitely a great parade for WDS, it just seems like it would fit there.. :D  
By the looks of it and imagining what it would be like.. I bet it would be almost as good as the Once Upon a Dream parade! :D  I think stars n cars parade is abit samey after you've seen it once.. however I could watch the once upon a dream parade on a loop all day :lol:    the 'Pixar on Parade' parade i imagine could be just as gooood! :D

Nice imagineering !  lets hope one day it becomes reality ! xxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

disneyrules

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"I think its definitely a great parade for WDS, it just seems like it would fit there.. :D  
By the looks of it and imagining what it would be like.. I bet it would be almost as good as the Once Upon a Dream parade! :D  I think stars n cars parade is abit samey after you've seen it once.. however I could watch the once upon a dream parade on a loop all day :lol:    the 'Pixar on Parade' parade i imagine could be just as.
Nice imagineering !  lets hope one day it becomes reality ! xxx
Thank you. :D  :thumbs:
[/size]