My Disney figure customs

Started by Stitch2814, November 11, 2009, 05:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Hope this is the right place to put thread as I saw home-made and what this thread is for is home made :p

Well I make custom figures from marvel and dc comics been doing that about 1-2 years now and I thought to myself (only about 4 hours ago) I will try my hand at making a few disney characters.

Well after a few hours of modelling here is what I have so far...

Stitch...

And Kevin (UP)

so what do you think of them so far?? should I finish them or not??

and if they get finished then they will be for sale :P so if anyone is interested in a character they would like to see then post here and I can see if it within my capabilities :)

Gareth

stitch is looking cute and kevin is looking amazing and i think you should finish them  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  really good :D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Stitch2814

cheers for comments gareth :) much appreciated. Im gonna finish them later today and I will post the finished pictures (before painting) in here for you all to see.

Gareth

no probs im excited to see more :D and any others you do :D cant wait to see kevin

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

loladelorean

wow these are very impressive, I can't do anything creative so I'm jealous!!
Good luck painting Kevin I guess that will be tough lol. Keep at it!
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Stitch2814

Hi,

thanks for the comments so far, if anyone wanmts to see a character then just say as after these then I dunno who I want to do..

these are being done purely on the basis to sell :P