Your BAD Imagineering!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 25, 2009, 09:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

One thing you notice when looking through these imagineering boards is that everything is just so good. Most ideas that have been developed here are ideas that most people would like to see in the parks, but it doesn't have to be like that does it!? :P

So this is what this board is for, for everyone to post the most unbearable ideas that they can come up with! :shock:

And before Ant comes on and says his idea of a billboard on Studio 1, and RnRCj pipes up with his plans for Toy Story Playland, own ideas only please :wink:

So here's one to get the ball rolling. DLP is really desperate to get Splash Mountain in the parks for the 20th Anniversary celebrations, but they're concerned that the Song of the South theme just won't be good enough to publicise the new attraction. So they've put together three of their biggest teen franchises to expand the Studios park. So without furtherado; High School Musical Wildcat Mountain Karaoke Splash featuring Hannah Montana & The Jonas Brothers!

The new attraction mixes the classic Splash Mountain ride with scenes from all three High School Musical films, the Hannah Montanna TV series and the Jonas Brother's live 3D concert experience, and a unique interactive feature, where the riders sing along through the microphones attached to the logs. :-"

So... who's next then? :)

[spoiler:3k20j5ha]BTW, It was quite fun, but equally painful to make up that idea! :sick:  :lol:[/spoiler:3k20j5ha]

CentralPlazaPerson

Oh my that ride would suck big time!! but that's what makes it good in this thread so well done BB :P This thread is actually a really good idea! I will maybe post some of my ideas when I figure some out  :-k  :lol:

-breeno-

Right, here's my attempt to get a cheap laugh and have at go at two characters i hate all at the same time :P

;)

The sad thing is, this could become a reality :shock:  :?
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "-breeno-"Right, here's my attempt to get a cheap laugh and have at go at two characters i hate all at the same time :P

;)

Oh I really hope they don't actually feature those two characters :roll:

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "-breeno-"Right, here's my attempt to get a cheap laugh and have at go at two characters i hate all at the same time :P

;)

Oh I really hope they don't actually feature those two characters :roll:

Unless they included a harpoon gun and unlimited ammo during the ride .... then no, bad idea