Tattoos

Started by Catalina, July 28, 2009, 08:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catalina

Hi Guys

I have a really big interest in Tattoos and was wondering if any of you have any Disney Tattoos (or others) you'd like to share.
I've been thinking of getting something Disney-ish done for some time now...

burntsienna

I actually have 7 tattoos  :lol:
One of which is Disney related - its from the Pirates of the Caribbean transfer tattoo book and its of a skull with its mouth open, it looks like its either laughing or yelling or something strange  :lol: My other 6 are non Disney, but I'm going to be getting a Winnie the Pooh hunny bee at some point, when I decide where to get it  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"I actually have 7 tattoos  :lol:
One of which is Disney related - its from the Pirates of the Caribbean transfer tattoo book and its of a skull with its mouth open, it looks like its either laughing or yelling or something strange  :lol: My other 6 are non Disney, but I'm going to be getting a Winnie the Pooh hunny bee at some point, when I decide where to get it  :mrgreen:
Oh Laura, I've just realised that if you have 7, then you've gone one to many or 2 too short. I was just thinking of the multiple x3 rule of yours..  :shock:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "burntsienna"I actually have 7 tattoos  :lol:
Oh Laura, I've just realised that if you have 7, then you've gone one to many or 2 too short. I was just thinking of the multiple x3 rule of yours..  :shock:  :mrgreen:
You are indeed correct with that, I am 2 short lol. The great part is with mine is that only 2 tattoos are ever really on show, and thats only if I roll my sleeves up  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

funny i have been thinking about disney tatoos lately...although I don't know if I would go and get one.

My friend has one of Tigger on her lower back! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

burntsienna

Quote from: "Aveen2008"funny i have been thinking about disney tatoos lately...although I don't know if I would go and get one.

I love tattoos and am a fiend for advising people to get them  :lol:
My friend got a beautiful one behind her ear, quite small and elegant  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"funny i have been thinking about disney tatoos lately...although I don't know if I would go and get one.

I love tattoos and am a fiend for advising people to get them  :lol:
My friend got a beautiful one behind her ear, quite small and elegant  :mrgreen:

I have to say I have never heard of someone getting a tatoo there! :D

If I got one it would definately be a Disney one! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

MizzRabbit

I don't have any tatoos and I'm probably never going to get any. But if I were to have a Disney tattoo I'd want Cheshire Cat. Maybe just his smile and eyes. If any one you want any custom tattoos let me know and I'll draw some up. I've done them for people before. :) It's really fun!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I have to say I have never heard of someone getting a tatoo there! :D

If I got one it would definately be a Disney one! :D
Aww yeah she was waiting for me to get one behind my ear first so I could tell her if it hurt  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"I don't have any tatoos and I'm probably never going to get any. But if I were to have a Disney tattoo I'd want Cheshire Cat. Maybe just his smile and eyes. If any one you want any custom tattoos let me know and I'll draw some up. I've done them for people before. :) It's really fun!

Ooo! I shall have to get back to you on that!
I know what I want to finish my back but I can't for the life of me design it!  :lol:

Pete's Dragon

Dont have any Disney Tattoos. Have a giant scorpion on my back (about 10inches wide), but I'm not allowed any more (thanks Jasmine). But I want :
Lord of the Rings inscription on my left arm
SPQR in my right
My kids names written in Elfish (not a spelling mistake)

But if I had to get A Disney one, it would have to be of Stitch looking angry and pointing his guns out.

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Dont have any Disney Tattoos. Have a giant scorpion on my back (about 10inches wide), but I'm not allowed any more (thanks Jasmine). But I want :
Lord of the Rings inscription on my left arm
SPQR in my right
My kids names written in Elfish (not a spelling mistake)

But if I had to get A Disney one, it would have to be of Stitch looking angry and pointing his guns out.
Does the scorpion take up the majority of your back?  :mrgreen:

Pete's Dragon

Pretty much, yeah

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Pretty much, yeah
Thats sooo cool!
I'm so jealous now lol  :mrgreen:  :lol:  8)
The one on my back isn't very big, maybe the size of my shoulder-blade, but its not finished yet.

Pete's Dragon

That's a decent size.

I hate it when people say they have x amount of tattoos only to find out they are all the size of peas !! That's not a tattoo, its a smudge !!

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"That's a decent size.

I hate it when people say they have x amount of tattoos only to find out they are all the size of peas !! That's not a tattoo, its a smudge !!
I have 2 small ones, but ones writing on my wrist...so its not going to be large and the other is behind my ear lol.

I think the bigger the better with some things, I can't wait to get my back finished, it'll pretty much all be covered.  :mrgreen: