Favourite Mickey short

Started by experiment627, October 21, 2004, 09:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

experiment627

Alright people,

question for you: what's your favourite Mickey Mouse short film?

Kristof

Good question!!!  

Well, I didn't had time to watch the Mickey in Living Colors dvd's yet, the only one I've seen is Runaway Brain.  I really like that one, because the animation and story looks far much better compared to 3 Musketeers.  

So I really can't answer this question correctly yet  :D

Anthony

From the ones which i've seen i have to say Clock Cleaners is a real fave of mine.  Maybe it's because i can remember seeing it in Videopolis on my first visit to DLRP, but i do really love the short because of the nice use of the characters in it and the great humour.

PAT_MAGIC

I have to say that i love watching Walt Disney Treasures and have to say that Grizzly Ghosts is one of my favourites but might change after i get Walt Disney Treasure Mickey Mouse in Living Colour volume 2 from Raptor1982. :D

experiment627

Quote from: "Baloo"From the ones which i've seen i have to say Clock Cleaners is a real fave of mine.  

Good one. But I guess I've seen that film one too many times...

My favourite has to be "Brave Little Tailor", closely followed by "Symphony Hour" and "Through the Mirror"... "The Band Concert" is also a lot of fun to watch.

And of Mickey's latest performances, I'm still impressed with "The Prince and the Pauper"...

PAT_MAGIC

On my post i meant to say Lonesome Ghosts but in just forgot the title of the short.