A new stadium for DLRP?

Started by CentralPlazaPerson, March 24, 2009, 12:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentralPlazaPerson

Hey guys as Disney is involved with Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus) and Jonas Brothers why don't DLRP not build a new concert arena so people like JoBros can come and perform here? It doesn't always have to be Disney Performers, regular faces like Tiesto could perform here and new people like Kanye West or Rihanna.

for e.g

JoBros tour dates

at The Walt Disney Arena at Disneyland Paris - 12/04/2009

What you all think? If anyone could make concept art it would be greatly appreciated :D

Javey74

Sounds a really good idea, but where were you thinking of placing this Arena exactly, I'd imagine it being some size..  :-k

davewasbaloo

Well the original masterplan had an idea of an arena between the Village and Val De Europe
since 2001 (many before that)

CentralPlazaPerson

I was thinking near Village  :lol:
I think it should be called  The Walt Disney Arena in rememberance of Walt  :D

Kristof

There's a large convention centre planned nearby the Vinci Park that would be able to host large concerts and such.

CentralPlazaPerson

The Walt Disney Convention Centre then :lol:

Magicalmouse125

I can see it working but would Hananah Montana and Jonas brothers  come over to Dlrp.
But still with the opening of the O2 arena in london (which is like europe's most popular venue now i can't see other non-disney acts coming over!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

CentralPlazaPerson

Well if it could be part of their world tour ... yes why not?
You are sure to get a good crowd if it was at DLRP and they could get a cut to go towards future things at DLRP.
Has anyone seen the Tiesto vid of him at Disneyland Paris, the amount of people at it is amazing.
Also good accomodation for the celebs and a day in the disney park could be part of deal coming to the venue.

Magicalmouse125

Fair point cantralplazaperson.

I can see it working, if publised well and adverttised brilliantly i reckon stars would come to perform and it could really help Dlrp economy wise.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Soap

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"Well if it could be part of their world tour ... yes why not?
You are sure to get a good crowd if it was at DLRP and they could get a cut to go towards future things at DLRP.
Has anyone seen the Tiesto vid of him at Disneyland Paris, the amount of people at it is amazing.
Also good accomodation for the celebs and a day in the disney park could be part of deal coming to the venue.

WOOT.... DJ Tiesto was excellent @ DLRP  :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

TowMater

Have look alikes of the JBs screaming their voices out through the mic. (Kidding)

Well, Let's see what WDS do to Theatre Distrist.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

15yearsofMagic2008

It wouldn't be THAT big because the construction limits in France have very strict rules about the size of buildings.
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro