Sleeping Beauty on DVD & Blu-Ray

Started by Snow_White_Girl, May 23, 2008, 01:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattboywonder

The blu-ray DVD include the standard DVD of the film which you can enjoy until you upgrade to blu-ray.

They think of everything!!
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008

Anthony

So I know that the UK edition doesn't feature BD-Live at all, and from what Kristof's told me, the Belgian edition features Disney BD-Live on the packaging and marketing but not at all on the actual disc.

So has it been cancelled from Europe completely?

Not that we're missing much...

Snow_White_Girl

I'll be getting this for my birthday - keeping some money back specially so I can buy this and Mamma Mia.. lol! Anyone who has the DVD - are the voices still the same?? I know with re-mastering they occasionally have to change them because of the original cast either retiring or dying, but the advert I've seen on TV seems to have the original voices.

\":lamp:\"

Anthony

It's definitely the original voices. :)

Snow_White_Girl

Yay!  :D/ Roll on my birthday! Been waiting for this for over a year now lol!

DisneyAlba

I got the collectors edition the very morning it came into stores. ;) I didn't even know Holland (or, well, Blokker stores at least - with reduction coupon) was getting that version too, until a few days before. I absolutely adore the golden cover, and the making-of book is amazing!!

Furthermore, I was absolutely delighted to see 'Grand Canyon' as bonus feature on disc 1! I have yet to watch it, but for all this time I thought it would be omitted from this edition... Fortunately, not so! :D
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

Masamune

:D I'm going to get the Collector's Edition tomorrow. :) It's £19.99 in Zavvi.

Snow_White_Girl

I have birthday money to spend so I'll be getting it soon too! :D