How many sleeps till your next trip?

Started by carrydee38, August 29, 2010, 08:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyRon on August 17, 2014, 11:17:48 AM
Quote from: Andybear on August 17, 2014, 11:09:38 AM
28 for me too. This time in 4 weeks I'll be on the Eurostar!

Yeah, I should be on board the Thalys to Paris Gare du Nord around this time in 4 weeks as well. ;D

It's very exciting isn't it ;D  We return home on the same day too.  I'll be on the Eurostar at 6.02 on the evening of the Thursday.  When you're at DLP, if you see a woman with bobbed brown hair carrying a black bag with pictures of teddy bears on it, that'll be me!  So stop and say hello  ;D

hannabdav

7 sleeps til we become MR and MRS!! 8 sleeps til disney!!!!!!xxx
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

DisneyRon

Quote from: Andybear on August 17, 2014, 01:00:24 PM
It's very exciting isn't it ;D  We return home on the same day too.  I'll be on the Eurostar at 6.02 on the evening of the Thursday.  When you're at DLP, if you see a woman with bobbed brown hair carrying a black bag with pictures of teddy bears on it, that'll be me!  So stop and say hello  ;D

I'll be leaving a bit earlier as I need to be on the Thalys back towards the Netherlands at 17:25, and I need to travel to Gare du Nord by RER first to catch it. ;)
If you see a tall, fairly heavy set man with glasses (I'm 6'6" and 21 stone) with an orange, black and grey backpack, that'll probably be me, please do say hello. It'll be nice meeting some of the nice people here. :D

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyRon on August 17, 2014, 01:19:25 PM
Quote from: Andybear on August 17, 2014, 01:00:24 PM

I'll be leaving a bit earlier as I need to be on the Thalys back towards the Netherlands at 17:25, and I need to travel to Gare du Nord by RER first to catch it. ;)
If you see a tall, fairly heavy set man with glasses (I'm 6'6" and 21 stone) with an orange, black and grey backpack, that'll probably be me, please do say hello. It'll be nice meeting some of the nice people here. :D

Same here, it'd be great.  This is the nicest forum I've ever been on - everyone is so friendly and helpful and I love reading about everyone else's DLP trips and experiences  :D  I'm already planning another visit in early October next year so I'll be on here for some time  ;D

Disneyprincesswannab

msRavenswood

hannabdav

7 sleeps!!!!!!!! A week today we would have woken up a married couple and getting out jig on to go celebrate with Mickey!!!xx
Very excited!

Peaadina

103! Still too long but 97 less odd from the last time I checked. So excited! :o :o :o :o
Sequioa Lodge Dec 2007
Sequioa Lodge Dec 2008
Hotel New York Dec 2009
Hotel New York Dec 2010
Hotel New York Dec 2011
Hotel New York Dec 2014
Hotel New York Dec 2015

amanda08

my countdown just got 1 day less! I have decided to get train to brussel on the monday start rather then having a crack of dawn start to my day on the tuesday.  so.............

7 :D :D :D

hannabdav

@amanda, that's our plan too!!! We arrive on the Monday late evening and stay at the dream castle for one night then Actually start our disney moon on the Tuesday first thing!!!!xxx
Very excited!

gothprincess

evil cod

DisneyRon

evil cod

Quote from: DisneyRon on August 18, 2014, 03:21:32 PM
Quote from: evil cod on August 18, 2014, 02:49:49 PM
27 nights left!!!!

Another for the September 14th club? ;D

Kind of, thats actually till the start of my holiday. Won't technically be in Disney till 18th September. :)

DisneyRon

Quote from: evil cod on August 18, 2014, 04:11:17 PM
Quote from: DisneyRon on August 18, 2014, 03:21:32 PM
Quote from: evil cod on August 18, 2014, 02:49:49 PM
27 nights left!!!!

Another for the September 14th club? ;D

Kind of, thats actually till the start of my holiday. Won't technically be in Disney till 18th September. :)

:) I see.