How many sleeps till your next trip?

Started by carrydee38, August 29, 2010, 08:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mileto

38 days to go   ;D

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

gothprincess

happyatchristmas Sonyak3 amd I are all there the last week of November.

Sonyak3

So exciting!!! 104 sleeps nearly on 2 digits!!!!

amanda08

hannabdav

Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

amanda08

13 :D :D

@hannahbdav - we are having a cheapy trip this time - 3 nights in Sejours et Affairs for 70 euro  ;D ;D ; We are REALLY working our AP's this year lol

gothprincess

hannabdav

11!!! Nearly in single figures!!!!!!

@amanda08 that's amazing! This is out first trip and as said our honeymoon so we went a bit OTT, but if, I mean WHEN we return, I will keep in mind sejours as that's amazing!!!!xxx
Very excited!

amanda08

12 :D

@hannahbdav  - which hotel are your staying it? And have you have let them know you are celebrating your honeymoon? You may well get some pixie dust if you do  :)

hannabdav

@amanda08 we are staying at the disneyland hotel! We have had a very difficult year with a few things and another, so I emailed guest relations asking for some pixie dust and they have sprinkled a lot of pixie dust including upgrades, toys for DD and VIP fast passes.  I have printed the email they sent me just incase they forget on check in!! But they were very clear that this wasn't due to it being our honeymoon, it was due to the events we have had to endure this year!xxx
Very excited!

amanda08

@hannahbdav  - fab! You will love it there - we have stayed many times and it really is the most magical of places to stay :) It sounds like you truely deserve an amazing trip xx

gothprincess

amanda08

happyatchristmas

100 to go - nearly single figures, woop woop!  ;D

hannabdav

Very excited!