1 more!  ;D  go tomorrow, can't wait!
Follow me on Instagram to check out my lastest Disney photos! :) @niicolaaaaa

Talleke77

I love Disney :)

amanda08

13 - nearly reached single digit day! :D

never2old

gemma2806

17 to go! It's driving me crazy that my son still doesn't know, I really REALLY want to tell him but I'm having to stay strong as the surprise will be so much better  ;D

Ravenseye

Quote from: gemma2806 on November 07, 2013, 12:18:01 PM
17 to go! It's driving me crazy that my son still doesn't know, I really REALLY want to tell him but I'm having to stay strong as the surprise will be so much better  ;D

How exciting?  :)  When are you telling him?
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

gemma2806

Ravenseye he'll find out the day before we go! I was going to leave it till the morning we leave but when he realises that our dog is going to his grandparents house and we come back with 3 suitcases he'll know what's happening as it was the same last year.

I've made a Disney box with pictures inside and a letter from "Mickey" inviting him to stay. He'll get this on the morning and then we can sort holiday things, watch some Disney films and videos of the rides and then after an early night we'll leave the next morning!

I can't wait till he find outs!  ;D ;D ;D

amanda08

12 and I am soooooooooo excited after seeing all the photos on Twitter today of everything xmasy! Also really hoping it stays that quiet too for our trip!5 or 10 minute wait for almost all rides this week! ;D

gemma2806

16 to go!

amanda08 I really hope it's quiet as well, it would be lovely to take your time around the parks without the mad rushes and queues plus it means you'd get a good spot every time for the parades and cavalcade and you'd get more rides done!

I just really hope the weather holds up! :)

FoX

tinkerbell17

amanda08