Phantom Manor Closure

Started by PetiteSirene, July 31, 2010, 11:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carrydee38

Quote from: "Disneylover13"at least it will be open for when i get there in november......its one of my fav rides next to btm,potc and bllb :P :)

really mayb i will see you there in November too and will beat your score on buzz :-"

Disneylover13

really... am sure i will see you around the park xxx lol :L and i am sure i will beat ur score on buzz  :stitch_bounce:
Newport Bay May 2004 :)
Newport Bay Jan 2006 :)
Disneyland Hotel Jan 2008 :)
Cheyenne Jan 2009 :)
Newport Bay Nov 2010 :)
Hotel New York october 2011 :) )
Cheyenne june 2012 \":)\"

Malin

I'm happy to see the attraction closed for refurbishment because I don't ever want to see it again in the dire state I have encountered in the past. Although like PetiteSirene I too visit quite often in September and have never seen it closed. And I'm visiting myself in less than 5 weeks and I am a bit gutted that its closed. But its what you have to accept when it comes to visiting the park in the off season. 6.00 pm park closings on another hand I'm less forgiving about.

disneybear

So gutted when I saw 6pm park closings, but just have to make the most of every day we're there I suppose! :)

Malin

On the plus side it appears Extra Magic Hours will be offered every day now during September. Which it wasn't before, since I seem to recall it only being offered on certain days in September the last time I checked. It also list the Studios as opening for Extra Magic Hours. Maybe the earlier 6.00 pm closure is to help make up the cost of opening earlier each day. Kind of sucks if your only visiting for the day. But sounds good for Hotel Guests. http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/extra ... ours.xhtml

disneybear

Awesome! I thought we were only going to get emh on the Wednesday so thats ace, good times :)