Disney Halloween Festival 2010

Started by Donald-Duck-Malta, June 29, 2010, 04:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scissorsboi

The Dr Facilier character is amazing, he's possibly one of the best face characters the resort has had! His details and the characteristics are spot on, a very welcome addition to the park!

That Stitch with the pumpkin for a head is also really nice, I may have to get that when I'm there next week!
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

itslewis

d

Donald-Duck-Malta

More halloween pictures... :twisted:  SOURCE: BOLT FROM DCP

Donald-Duck-Malta

MORE DECORATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS  :D  SOURCE: BOLT from DCP

peep

Wow, those decorations look amazing and Dr Facieler is completely spot on. I really can't wait now, only a month to go :D
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Donald-Duck-Malta

Some Halloween merchandising products... :twisted:
SOURCE: DLRPEXPRESS

dlrpmad

damn i dont have enough money for all that halloween merch!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Donald-Duck-Malta

This years Halloween program...SOURCE: CAFEMICKEY :twisted:

Donald-Duck-Malta

Heres a  Small video of the Disney Villians who will be around during this years halloween season... but more importantly...Dr. Facilier :twisted:
[youtube:31fb46ea]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A23d7WHhBR8[/youtube:31fb46ea]

Columbiad

Whats that large bayou-like thing they're standing on for the shoots with Facilier? Is that the new float?

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "Columbiad"Whats that large bayou-like thing they're standing on for the shoots with Facilier? Is that the new float?

YEAP!New float! :D

WildcatMickey

OMG I am soooooo excited having seen those photos.  Think I may need to up the budget a bit having seen the pictures though as I need to buy so many of those cuddly toys!!!!!

Four weeks yesterday until we arrive - can't wait.

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "WildcatMickey"OMG I am soooooo excited having seen those photos.  Think I may need to up the budget a bit having seen the pictures though as I need to buy so many of those cuddly toys!!!!!

Hehe good to hear! :thumbs:  i will be in disneyland paris today week :D/  :D/  And I will be uploading live images on facebook if anyone is interested :twisted:  Also will be posting pictures when I return bck to malta ;)

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"
Quote from: "WildcatMickey"OMG I am soooooo excited having seen those photos.  Think I may need to up the budget a bit having seen the pictures though as I need to buy so many of those cuddly toys!!!!!

Hehe good to hear! :thumbs:  i will be in disneyland paris today week :D/  :D/  And I will be uploading live images on facebook if anyone is interested :twisted:  Also will be posting pictures when I return bck to malta ;)
Please post lots of pics, we are going in 3 weeks this Friday and would be lovely to see some more photos before then =D>
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"
Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"

Please post lots of pics, we are going in 3 weeks this Friday and would be lovely to see some more photos before then =D>

No problem :thumbs: Leave it to me :D/