Disney Halloween Festival 2010

Started by Donald-Duck-Malta, June 29, 2010, 04:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itslewis

[youtube:3v9ne4fd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lp7rtj0_yo[/youtube:3v9ne4fd]

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"
Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"
Quote from: "WildcatMickey"OMG I am soooooo excited having seen those photos.  Think I may need to up the budget a bit having seen the pictures though as I need to buy so many of those cuddly toys!!!!!

Four weeks yesterday until we arrive - can't wait.

Hehe good to hear! :thumbs:  i will be in disneyland paris today week :D/  :D/  And I will be uploading live images on facebook if anyone is interested :twisted:  Also will be posting pictures when I return bck to malta ;)
Please post lots of pics, we are going in 3 weeks this Friday and would be lovely to see some more photos before then =D>

If you want to see pictures / video of Halloween you could take a look at my trip report from last October - it contains lots of photos and many of the decorations are the same as this year.

You can see it here: //http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7997

I sure am going to miss going for Halloween this year - it is such a great season!
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

RockNRoller

Fantastic decorations and merchandise, almost wish I was going at Halloween rather than Christmas.
Slightly off topic but does it seem to anyone else that DLRP put more effort into Halloween decorations and merchandise than Christmas. I know Halloween is a big thing in the States but the festival only lasts a month over here and Christmas lasts 2 + months.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "forza_united"If you want to see pictures / video of Halloween you could take a look at my trip report from last October - it contains lots of photos and many of the decorations are the same as this year.

You can see it here: //http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7997

I sure am going to miss going for Halloween this year - it is such a great season!

Thanks forza_united, have just read through the whole thread, sounds like you had a fantastic time and you have some some lovely photos too :thumbs:
I am even more excited about our Halloween trip now :D/
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

i love main st

Quote from: "itslewis"
Quote from: "i love main st"
Quote from: "itslewis"I'm special friends with Jack Skellington for Halloween ;) Look out for him hehe
great news lewis thats fab....we are coming this oct 21-24 especialy to see your friend  :D ,as he and stitch are my son ethans favorites and tink and sally are my daughters favs....my son has a form of autism and has to have his routines,so last year when we were there we had to go and see jack every day..every time we saw him anywhere in the park we had to have a photo.. :) in the end he even said he new him and new he was dressing up as him for halloween..haha..  ... so this year i know it will be the same ,so just to warn you your freind may have a little 6 year old boy ,probably in a stitch or jack costume stalking him..haha  :lol:
 and good luck out there, hope its as magical as ever for you..

Thats AMAZING! If I see someone in a stitch or Jack costume I will make sure my 'friend' gives him lots of attention and spends a lot of time with him.. don't you worry!

AWH..thank you very much Lewis..as i say we will defianatly be looking out for jack,on more than one occasion..ha..he does go a little shy ,but when we come away he goes mental boppin about and really carnt belive he has just seen JACK!!!

i love main st

loving all the pics ...great to see there is some childrens jack stuff this year , last year when we went my little boy really wanted one of the hoodies but they only had them in adults sizes , he is going to be made up as he LOVES Jack....carnt wait only 3 weeks tomorrow night till we leave... :D/
 Made my little boys costume for the party, he wanted to go as wizard mickey...just 3 more to go , id better hurry up  :P  
all the costumes on hear look great....im lovin the one of stitch..awsome dude...

fly_with_me_dumbo

hi, will any of this be left over when i go at the beginning of december ? or would it have all been sold off by then, I really want some halloween pins :(

Angeldust

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"This years Halloween program...SOURCE: CAFEMICKEY :twisted:

This is great thanks :D

Is there a bigger image though as struggling to see the text?

dlrpmad

Quote from: "i love main st"loving all the pics ...great to see there is some childrens jack stuff this year , last year when we went my little boy really wanted one of the hoodies but they only had them in adults sizes , he is going to be made up as he LOVES Jack....carnt wait only 3 weeks tomorrow night till we leave... :D/
 Made my little boys costume for the party, he wanted to go as wizard mickey...just 3 more to go , id better hurry up  :P  
all the costumes on hear look great....im lovin the one of stitch..awsome dude...
Thanks mate!! I love it as well!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

kelly.dylan

I cant wait, 3 weeks today and we will be there to experience it all for ourselves :D/  :pumpkin:  :maleficent_bounce:
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey guys!

Here are some short videos (POSTED BY CHARCTERS BLOG PHOTOS) of the new halloween shows and parades..... :twisted:

Opening to Disney Villians Halloween Showtime(With Dr.Facilier):
[youtube:3se5eonn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZi58bPJhto[/youtube:3se5eonn]

Dreams of Trick or Treat Halloween Parade 1:
[youtube:3se5eonn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZHJBZqO990[/youtube:3se5eonn]

Dreams of Trick or Treat Halloween Parade 2:
[youtube:3se5eonn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnxRyXonGmQ[/youtube:3se5eonn]

And the full Show of disney Villians Halloween Showtime:
http://www.wat.tv/video/mechants-disney ... 3zsl_.html
Anyone who is interested I shall be uploading live pictures during my DLRP Trip from tuesday 5th until Sunday 10th October, so anyone who would like to see the live pictures of the New halloween shows,parades and etc heres my facebook link... :D
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 5c6b11a4ad

dlrpkris

Having heard the rehearsal tapes a few weeks ago... the transition between live and singing voice is far too noticeable. Dr Facilier I mean. I love the added pyro. Really gives the show a boost and costumes/flag are great. Haven't wee seen those Facilier/style jackets before? That Welcome to Wonderland Easter show? Hehe

I love all the subtle changes though. And the stage really suits this production. Huge cast :)
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

sebassah

Quote from: "dlrpkris"Having heard the rehearsal tapes a few weeks ago... the transition between live and singing voice is far too noticeable. Dr Facilier I mean. I love the added pyro. Really gives the show a boost and costumes/flag are great. Haven't wee seen those Facilier/style jackets before? That Welcome to Wonderland Easter show? Hehe

I love all the subtle changes though. And the stage really suits this production. Huge cast :)

The Huge cast is one of the best parts of this production. Also Pyro really ads something. Love all the villains on one stage!

dlrpmad

and i get to see all the action for myself tomorrow!! Wooooo cant wait!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

HildeKitten

OMG I just can NOT wait to go to DLP during the Halloween season!
26 days 'till Halloween!