Frontierland teepees replaced

Started by RnRCj, June 03, 2010, 11:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

From filcaron at Disney Central Plaza:

Great to see them back to their original colourful state; they were in appalling condition. :thumbs:

montaguewarner

I am stunned at the level of DLP Maintenance and Refurbs these days! I'm glad to see they're finally getting priority's right!
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe

Festival Disney

Quote from: "montaguewarner"I am stunned at the level of DLP Maintenance and Refurbs these days! I'm glad to see they're finally getting priority's right!

I was thinking exactly the same thing!  :D
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Oh, this is wonderful news! Can you please post a link to the DCP thread about this?

RnRCj

luke85

So glad to hear about all these refurbs! Will be checking them out on Sunday!  :D

davewasbaloo

I was hoping to get the first pics on line, oh well. Yes, they are looking splendid, and made me very happy indeed.
since 2001 (many before that)

HildeKitten

I'm glad to see they finally sorted those out!

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"I was hoping to get the first pics on line, oh well. Yes, they are looking splendid, and made me very happy indeed.

Please post your pics anyway, Dave. The one above is just one view, and from the back.

davewasbaloo

There is one pic on my trip report, though here you go:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 834376398d
since 2001 (many before that)

peterpanfan1953

We were there at the beginning of last week and saw these and thought "ohh kewl! they replaced the teepees"... didn't realize they were THAT new though LOL.  Took pictures of them but don't have them on-line yet :
\":peter:\"All it takes is faith, trust, and pixie dust

luke85

I thought these looked great last week, also saw smoke billowing from the top of one of them, which I'd never heard about before, but by the time I got my camera out the smoke had disappeared :(

Everyone around who was watching seemed to be very impressed though!

Kristof

They also cut away a lot of bushes in front of it, clearing the view.  I noticed a canoe I'd never seen before.

luke85

Quote from: "Kristof"They also cut away a lot of bushes in front of it, clearing the view.  I noticed a canoe I'd never seen before.
I saw that too, I also had never seen it before :D

Kristof

Here's a photo of the teepees and the canoe:

Click to enlarge.