Disney's Fantillusion! (1995-2012)

Started by Festival Disney, June 04, 2010, 01:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lubynoo

I felt like it changed nightly just to get to me!! The places I saw the stops though were just by the castle stage seat things for the princesses where the walkway up to the castle is for the dragon, opposite the popcorn stand which is opposite the main stage near frontier land for Ursula and Jafar was like in between the two. I never saw any other stops I don't know what they do!! I wish it was made clear as to where everything is. I SO hope it is on for christmas I am sooooo excited about it!!

hawian rollercoaster

I thought it had been confirmed for xmas 2011.

lubynoo

I don't think it has. Has it?! Although a lot of brochures and websites are advertising it for christmas 2011. It isn't on Disney's official announcements. Who knows with Disney they change things all time time in fact up until a few weeks before we went last year everyone was saying it wouldn't be on and it was.

coruscantpt

Yes Fantillusion is confirmed for the Christmas season.
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

lubynoo

Ooooooh really?! Where was it confirmed!! yay prettyness I LOVE it!

coruscantpt

The press release for the christmas season mentions now fantillusion so it is confirmed to return
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

lubynoo

Ooooohhhhhhhhhh that makes me VERY happy indeed. Was lighting of the castle mentioned or is that still not confirmed!!

coruscantpt

it is mentioned also as part of the Princess Aurora show. But it looks like it won't be the entire castle as previously. Only some parts of the castle will be lit. But yes, the castle will have lighting

CafeFantasia

Remember that documentary "From One Lightbulb To Another" that appeared on the Disneyland Paris Explore The Magic DVD from September 2003? Do Disney still sell it in the parks?

norhel

@Alan: yeah I remember it, I also have the DVD. Don't know as for 2011, but when I visited DLP in 2009, they only had a new DVD with no documentary.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

CafeFantasia

Oh right. If they no longer sell it, then that's good news because it no longer has any commercial value.

I've converted the documentary into an iTunes/iPhone/iPad friendly MPEG-4 video, which anyone is welcome to have if they ask me. The file is excellent quality and 974 MB in size. Here's a look at the chapters:

lubynoo

I hope the castle is lit up properly I will be sad if it is half hearted.

Lorum

Original Disney's Fantillusion Parade.
[youtube:1d56h0mo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJprS_Ws6Y8[/youtube:1d56h0mo]

Now that we have Disney Dreams!, do you think we need a new nighttime parade? Don't you think Disney must update their nighttime parades?
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Malin

It would be nice to see an update or maybe even a new night-time Parade for Disneyland Paris. But since Fantillusion is only preformed in Summer and Christmas I feel it would be a waste of money to spend money of a product that few Guests will enjoy. Until or if ever Disneyland Paris becomes serious about adding a daily night-time parade to the line up. I say keep Fantillusion the way it is and lets spend the money on more important things.

Auroura86

I've only seen Fanillusion once. March 2004. I am desperate to see it with my son, so I wish they'd buck their ideas up and show it at least every weekend, even if just for the anniversary
Where me keys? Where me phone?