Any "New Generation" Characters in the parks??

Started by dlrpmad, April 17, 2010, 03:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

With the NGF launched, has any new characters been spotted in the parks??? I have been told Gantu and Angel from Lilo and Stitch are in the parks!!

If any one can back this up or have pics of these or any other new characters, please post!!!

Thanks
Sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aurora

I am wondering about the same question. Angel would be great, my daughter would be up in the clouds having her autograph. As we are leaving our house in about twelve hours, I`m not sure I`ll see another answer here. I just have to find out myself. I for sure will be posting pics if we get some...
Aurora

dlrpmad

Have a lovely time and I hope you daughter sees angel! I loved seeing Lilo and stitch last october on my first ever trip to dlrp and I would also love to see angel!! I am long time fan of stitch since the beginning!

But anyway have a fabulous trip and I hope you see lots of characters!!

Sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Disneymaniacus

The new Characters from the New Generation Festival are not all coming out for meet'n'greets. At this point only Princess Tiana & Naveen come out to meet the guests. Angel, Mike & Boo don't do any meet'n'greets; they are only in the show.

Aurora

Just got back. (2days ago...)We had a grat time, were sad to leave...
We did ask in the City Hall, if Angel was doing meet and greats. But she is not. Only Lilo and Stitch (fro that movie).
BUt my daughter was happy to at least see her on stage. I did not tell her before, so she was really surprised. =D>
Aurora

dlrpmad

Glad you had a great time aurora!!! Its ashame that angel isnt out in the parks!! Id think it would be waste of money just having the costumes JUST for the shows!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aurora

good mornig,
dlrpmad, thats what my daughter said too, why only have her for the show.If she is there, then she could do meet`n greets...(logic of a nine year old)
Aurora

_Natalie_x

Are Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen doing meet and greets?  If so does anyone have photos? I would love to see how they look :D
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Kristof

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Are Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen doing meet and greets?  If so does anyone have photos? I would love to see how they look :D

Have a look in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8780

_Natalie_x

Ah yes thank you Kristof! :)  So what other meet and greets with NGF characters are in the park?
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]