5 years ago @ The Studios Tiesto live

Started by Soap, April 16, 2010, 10:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

Just wanted to share one of my best Disney combination memories with you guys.
5 years ago i was present at this wonderfull party Tiesto gave at the Studios :D

All in promotion of the SM mission 2.

[youtube:3flduzx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuhdLY1zecI[/youtube:3flduzx8]

Enjoy it
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kristof

Moved this to the WDS board. :-)

I remember it being hyped.  It was originally supposed to happen in front of Le Chateau at DLP,  but Karl Holz who was just appointed as CEO was afraid the park would be torn down, so he had it moved to the Studios.  When it turned out everyone behaved well, he apologized to the Belgian DLP team who'd launched the idea of the concert.

Soap

Quote from: "Kristof"Moved this to the WDS board. :-)

I remember it being hyped.  It was originally supposed to happen in front of Le Chateau at DLP,  but Karl Holz who was just appointed as CEO was afraid the park would be torn down, so he had it moved to the Studios.  When it turned out everyone behaved well, he apologized to the Belgian DLP team who'd launched the idea of the concert.

Really? Didn't know that fact. What i do know is that i was surprised by the fact it was at the Studios,
but you know, it kinda fit the setting better, somewhat more "modern" setting instead of the "classical" Chateau.

Pity this was an one time thing.
Should DLRP do such events more often you think?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney