Do you use the Pluto form at the Disney Hotels?

Started by Kristof, April 14, 2010, 02:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

These Pluto forms are placed in all the Disney hotel rooms.  Do you ever use it to make a comment, complaint or recommendation?

norhel

Never seen it to be honest :-)
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

once.upon.a.dream

we had one in santa fe hotel this january and we filled it in :D  woop go me! :D/
although i cant remember what we said  :oops:
and i ripped the pluto off from the rest of the form to take home n stick on my wall :D
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

Next trip - DLP Disneyland Hotel December 2015

loladelorean

Yes, I filled one in last September but I wasn't overly impressed with the space given. I think they should ask more questions (but I'm quite into surveys)

I wonder how much they take these responses into account?
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

dagobert

We used this form on our last visit, because we had many complaints about the Sequoia Lodge. I really hope that Disney reads them.

thekirtley

We made a complaint last week of how our room maid(s) kept turning our heater on, so when we got back to the hotel after our evening meal, it was boiling in the room
DLP visitor since the age of 2.
:)
Part time Student, Full Time Disney enthusiast.
:D

Reiana

Yes, I used it the last three visits.

littlemermaid83

I have only ever filled it in once, I usually bring the form home for keepsake lol.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aveen2008

I filled it in the last time I stayed in the santa fe in nov 08  :D  :D  I dont remember getting one in HNY last year :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Riebi

Yes I do! I always use it. It´s one of the communication things to say what´s wrong and right at Disneyland Paris. Even I don´t know if anybody read this thing.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kobato

I never used it. I saved Pluto's drawing because I found it cute,but I never filled the form.
Time to use it this year!

tubbsy

Didnt use it on first visit but did the last three times. :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

kiki_304

I've filled them out.
Only once was for complaint reason's at SL  and Santa Fe and Cheyenne were possitive.

Maybe I should've complained about some man smoking weed outside our room window!!

dagobert

Do you think the management will read these forms? I really hope they do, because there is a lot to improve at the SL hotel.

Mathizsias

As a matter of habit, I fill in the Pluto forms :)

Do they do anything with them though?
"It\'s been said that Disneyland will never be complete, in fact, I said it, there will always be something new and unusual." Walter Elias Disney, 1961