Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End (2007)

Started by Dlrpfan, July 29, 2006, 10:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic, great as usual. If anyone has any doubts, for God's sake, SEE IT! :D

fly_with_me_dumbo

well according to gmtv this morning its suppose to be the last and a review in the paper said it was the bookend to a trilogy?

joe

btw, if you're going to see this...at the end, STAY IN YOUR SEAT! ...wait till after the credits are finished...there's a special little extra scene at the end!

They did this at the end of dead mans chest aswell...quite a few people waited when we went to see it today. Everyone else was like, why are those people not leaving yet.... haha. they missed the goodness though :)

smurfy74

Bugger I didnt stay as I was being pesterd. Joe -  can you please pm me and tell me what is in the scene after the credits

joe

Quote from: "smurfy74"Bugger I didnt stay as I was being pesterd. Joe -  can you please pm me and tell me what is in the scene after the credits

Sure!, just sent it hehe. enjoy :)

penguin

Ooo me too please! I didn't know there was one on Dead Man's Chest either, is it on the DVD?
Great Poets Do Not Die

Kristof

Quotebtw, if you're going to see this...at the end, STAY IN YOUR SEAT! ...wait till after the credits are finished...there's a special little extra scene at the end!

We were waiting, the only ones in the theater, but they just turned off the real before the credits were over...  :x  :x  :x  :x   But don't tell me what it is, I'm going back soon anyway.  :lol:

joe

Quote from: "penguin"Ooo me too please! I didn't know there was one on Dead Man's Chest either, is it on the DVD?

I have no idea if its on the dvd. sorry hehe

coruscantpt

Just saw the movie. It's great although for me the best one is the first. But this is better than the second one.
Here in Portugal they made special sessions during the night and all day long, from 00:01 thusday till 00:00 friday. Many of them were full. even during the night at 5:00 am  :D
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

Charlotte

I SO SAW IT YESTERDAY.

totally abusing the fact i'm on study leave, but it was so amazing it was worth sacrificing 3 hours graphics revision.

Going again on Sunday  :D

-breeno-

Seen it last night, great flim, i just heard about the extra scene after the credits today and i'm annoyed i didn't think to stay if there was an extra scene  :(  , but, there is a chance i might be seeing it again tomorrow and i will be staying if i go.

About the extra scene in Dead Man's Chest,

I didn't know there was one in the cinema and as far as i can remember its not in the dvd, but i could be wrong.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Charlotte

Quote from: "-breeno-"Seen it last night, great flim, i just heard about the extra scene after the credits today and i'm annoyed i didn't think to stay if there was an extra scene  :(  , but, there is a chance i might be seeing it again tomorrow and i will be staying if i go.

About the extra scene in Dead Man's Chest,

I didn't know there was one in the cinema and as far as i can remember its not in the dvd, but i could be wrong.

It was shown in the cinema and it is also on the DVD =]

penguin

I've just been told there's one on the first film as well. How annoying! I'm not getting the DVDs until this one comes out on DVD. Gah.

I'm going to drag my boyfriend to see it next week so I can see this scene (thanks for the PM Joe!)
Great Poets Do Not Die

Nala_84

Well... the film was good. But if I'm honest I must say that I've awaited more of it - I still like the first movie the most  :?

The movie shows great pictures, is often funny and very entertaining, but what I didn't like so much was the sometimes confusing/confused story. But I can understand that coz the writers didn't know first also to create a third part of it.

But anyways, the characters are great and Jack's the greatest :) Now it's really more than necessary to renew the DLP attraction!!!

Edit: Hehe, the cinema was pretty empty when the credits came... we waited and were recompenced with the great last scene  :lol:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Patrick

Have to say I loved the movie, I didn't find it too confusing, me and my friend were trying to recap all the storylines during the movie to make sure we kept up :lol: .  Very good in my mind and really love the little innuendo to the good old attraction when they hit worlds end :wink: .  As usual, and as everyone has said Depp makes the movie, but me and my friend also loved the little monkey, he's hilarious and definately made the movie, I know, how about they should make a spin off monkey of the caribbean :lol: .  Bloom as usual nice to look at, especially in a bandanner, but his acting skills was somewhat to be seen in parts.  Knightly definately added to the story this time more than a stand in between Jack and Will.  Oddly don't think I've ever laughed so much at a movie, yet at the same time felt completely fixed in the movie and the compelling story.  

Yes there were many odd storylines and a weird part with well jack, but I'll let all who haven't seen it find out for themselves, and interesting to see they took on a less dark, yet less family orientated idea with At worlds end. But it really was an amazing conclusion to the trilogy, now bring on number4.  People may say it will be dragging it out for more than its worth, but personally I see the movie will never be complete as long as there's storylines left to act :wink: .

I also agree sometime perhaps next year it would be a good filler to bring in Jack and perhaps barbossa to potc attraction in Paris.