March 17th: Air Kraken Day (ok it was Saint Patrick's Day)

Started by HildeKitten, March 22, 2010, 03:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HildeKitten

Hello everyone

Like I always do I have the trip report on my blog, so if someone wants to read it, click here

For those that just want to look at photos from Saint Patrick's Day/Air Kraken Day in Disneyland Paris last Wednesday (March 17th), click here

I hope you guys enjoy the photos! :)

Hilde

tubbsy

Love your blog-sounds like a great day. :D And as a parent I can completely see where you are coming from. Parents who let the kids climb all over everything and push in front really hack me off!
Its called common courtesy people!
Oh and when you tell your kids to sit patiently at the table in Cafe Mickey and some other kid pushes in to your photos Hacks (Insert alternative word here) me off too! How can kids learn to wait, take turns, respect other peoples property if parents dont teach them????
Sorry, sorry I'll calm down now.
And I'm sorry you and Sam were ill. Fingers crossed it'll not happen again-
But keep the blogs coming - love reading them :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Annet

Great report and lovely photo's! Nothing like a good trip report in the morning :)
Sorry to read you got sick, but I'm glad you enjoyed your day anyway.

I'd better not get started on rude kids and their non-educational parents, makes it hard to stop :lol:

HildeKitten

Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the report.

I think that if CMs would step in faster to tell parents off when they let their kids climb on things less statues would get damaged etc.  But most of the time they just ignore it, I'm guessing to avoid the drama but it's not actually helping other guests when they turn a blind eye to bad behaviour X_x

loladelorean

I love your trip report (and your outfit btw :))
I'm not a parent but seeing the way some people let their kids go on at DLP has given me a lesson in how NOT to parent if i ever have kids in the future!
It's a shame because it only takes a few thoughtless people to spoil your day.
I'm glad you had a nice time despite illness and rudeness, thanks for sharing :)
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

ZINDERELLA

Great trip report, and totally loving your clothes!!!!! You are very talented
2007 Halloween- Santa Fe
2009 May 1/2 Term- Newport Bay
2010 Halloween - Sequoia Lodge
2010 Xmas - Newport Bay (the one we won!)
2012 May 1/2 Term - Sequoia Lodge
2013 July - Magic Circus
2017 Magic Circus

HildeKitten

Quote from: "loladelorean"I love your trip report (and your outfit btw :))
I'm not a parent but seeing the way some people let their kids go on at DLP has given me a lesson in how NOT to parent if i ever have kids in the future!
It's a shame because it only takes a few thoughtless people to spoil your day.
I'm glad you had a nice time despite illness and rudeness, thanks for sharing :)

They are indeed a good example of "how not to parent".  
I like to rant about them really, but I never let them spoil my day, they're not worth ruining my fun :)

HildeKitten

Quote from: "ZINDERELLA"Great trip report, and totally loving your clothes!!!!! You are very talented

Thanks  *blushes*