Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ford prefect

http://www.newsdlrp.com/dlp-13298-crush ... -2012.html

According to Newsdlrp there has been some kind of incident on Crush's Coaster.  There are no details on their website and I wonder if anyone had heard anything.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

amanda08

Saw that too on Twitter. Hopefully no one to badly hurt! :-0

Sugaroo_

Oh no....

Well it says it happend late Wednesday night to Thursday, so the employee was probably injured during a security check or maintenance.  Let's hope it's minor, the article doesn't elaborate at all.
"Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are."

Sven_29

I really hope the castmeber is oké or will recover soon. To bad that the ride is closed, but I'am positive there are no safety hazzards.
Don\'t close your eyes, DARE TO DREAM!

dreamdisney

Hey everyone, sorry for my english...

Crush Coaster closed due to an incident on the night of Thursday 11 octobre.Un serious incident involving a Cast Member occurred last night in the Crush Coaster, one of the last attractions Walt Disney's flagship Studio opened in 2007. For reasons of security and time to put everything in order, the attraction is closed for the moment.
Edit: The cast member was injured in the hand and taken to hospital, but his days are not in danger.

http://radiodisneyclub.fr/crush-coaster-accident/

Sulley

I was wondering why it was closed on thursday, was hoping for one final go on it, glad I was on it on wednesday :)

Plutu999

Hi

Has anyone heard about Fastpass being added to Crush's Coaster?

:D  :D  :D  :D

jonathan

I always thought they said it wasnt logistically possible

DisneyDonna

Can you provide us with a source from where you've heard it?

Kristof

Crush's Coaster is up and running since a couple of days.

DutchBrit

Quote from: "Kristof"Crush's Coaster is up and running since a couple of days.

Unfortunately!  :P

On Wednesday we were in the Sudio Park and my son has just got to the height limit, so we queued for 40 minutes and went on.  And while he loved it, my poor husband and I crawled off it half dead. It took me 30 minutes sitting quietly with a cup of tea and a trio of mini donuts to recover.

That bit about causing motion sickness - they are NOT kidding!

Little mermaid 240

It did that to me also :cry:

But the motion sickness warning is the same for lots of other rides, but they weren't as bad  :)
Little Mermaid x

nathalie

I don't know why they can't put the system up there, but I do know there have been a few tests in the past.

Would be a great way to finally go on the ride.
I've only managed to go on it once ever since it opened, and I have been there another 4 times after the opening, and never got to go on it, because I don't feel like waiting +100 minutes.

DisneyDonna

Quote from: "nathalie"I don't know why they can't put the system up there, but I do know there have been a few tests in the past.

It has to do something with the ride's capacity.It can't handle the amount of guests in the normal queue line, let alone the if you add the fastpass queue to that...

nathalie

But then why is there a single riders line?
Couldn't they use that for the fast-pass line?