Alice in Wonderland range at Claire's and Hot Topic)

Started by HildeKitten, February 26, 2010, 01:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HildeKitten

Appologies if this is in the wrong section of the forum or if this has already been posted (in which case mods, could you please move or delete this topic?).

But Claire's Europe has a whole range of Alice in Wonderland things out now.
weblink

Hot Topic also has a range, which has some really nice things.
weblink

pink_danio

oohh some really pretty stuff, will have to check claires in town next wek and see if they are getting any of it in!!!

HildeKitten

I was really hoping to find the heart print pillbox hat but so far I've had no luck (next week I'm checking the Claire's in Mechelen so there is hope yet :D).
I did get a set of earrings there and a really lovely notebook with the Mad Hatter on front.
The paper is very good quality and it's very prettily decorated with drawings of the Mad Hatter, Alice, the Cheshire Cat and talking roses.  Well worth the € 10 I spend on that!

Masamune

:( The stuff at Hot Topic is like a billion times better than the stuff at Claires. The P&P from Hot Topic is ridiculous though, so there's not much hope of me getting anything from there. At Claires I was very tempted by the Cheshire Cat bag, but considering it's £15 it's very small indeed! I've bought large Cheshire Cat messenger bags for less than that, so I'll probably give that one a miss. :) The travel bag for £10 looks pretty good though, so I'll keep an eye out for that one.

pink_danio

i love the charms, i wonder could i fit them on my thomas sabo bracelet...... im heading to the city tommorow (but claires is tiny here) but i'll have a look anyway :)

HildeKitten

Quote from: "Masamune" :( The stuff at Hot Topic is like a billion times better than the stuff at Claires. The P&P from Hot Topic is ridiculous though, so there's not much hope of me getting anything from there. At Claires I was very tempted by the Cheshire Cat bag, but considering it's £15 it's very small indeed! I've bought large Cheshire Cat messenger bags for less than that, so I'll probably give that one a miss. :) The travel bag for £10 looks pretty good though, so I'll keep an eye out for that one.

Oh yes the Hot Topic stuff is much nicer!  I have the drink me bottle necklace from there and it's sooooo much better than the one from Claire's.  
I thought the Cheshire Cat bag was grossly overpriced as well!
Some things are really quite nice and well priced though, so it's worth to check it out anyway.

And the postage to Europe from Hot Topic is beyond ridiculous indeed, I asked a friend to get it for me and he did and gove it to me when I saw him in DLP, otherwise I could NEVER have gotten anything from there!

HildeKitten

Quote from: "pink_danio"i love the charms, i wonder could i fit them on my thomas sabo bracelet...... im heading to the city tommorow (but claires is tiny here) but i'll have a look anyway :)

The Claire's in Antwerp is pretty tiny too, and yet they had the largest range of Alice stuff I've seen so far so you might have some luck!
Let us know if you got something :)