Summer 2010 Fireworks

Started by ulak, January 16, 2010, 06:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulak

Hi :)  Will Enchanted Fireworks this year 2010 too?? Or  something NEW?  Thank you.  :D
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Anthony

Good question. But I don't think anything has been decided yet, sorry.

Enchanted would certainly still fit in with the New Generation...

ulak

Quote from: "Anthony"Good question. But I don't think anything has been decided yet, sorry.

Enchanted would certainly still fit in with the New Generation...

Oh, noooo :(  New Fireworks is needed.. LOW price version of 2009 was so "unfairy" :( ... New will be better... 4 years the same fireworks is not good...

ulak

Something news about fireworks , please?

another question:

How SHOWS (like tarzan, Lion King...) will be this summer? Thank you!

SM:M3

There probably wont be new fireworks, and Tarzan and Lion King were cancelled last year.
You could try trip planning

ulak

Thank you!

Yes , i know about Tarzan and Lion King. But i hope for new life to Videopolis and returning this show or something news... I visit DLRP in 2008 - MAGICAL YEAR!!! But now is DLRP two years so... low cost.. i mean... :( :( :(

Yes 20. anniversary will be big again (i hope)... But what now? I planning trip for this year, but  nothing so new is not...

(sorry for my bad english)

HildeKitten

When I rang to book the trip for this July somewhere last month I think it was the person on the phone which took my booking told me there will definitely be fireworks this summer.
I don't know whether they'll be new fireworks mind.

I've very exited about it, I _love_ fireworks and I've not seen the ones at Disney since August 7 2002 O_o