Gareth's Magical Christmas

Started by Gareth, December 15, 2009, 06:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

well i am leaving for kent in the morning yipieee and then on thursday a catch my train to disneyland i sooo cant wait and leaving the country for the first time without parennts eep see you all in a week :D with photos and a trip report :D  :D/  

Merry christmas

XoXo

Gareth

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

The Butlin Boy

Have fun! :P

15yearsofMagic2008

Have a awesome and magical time , mate  :D  :D

Lots of love . And have a good christmasy time :))
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Aveen2008

Have a brilliant time! I know you will! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

jackieann

Hi.

I am going Thursday to,  Weather meant to be bad snow and -7. so wrap up!!
 :D  :cry:

Cendrillon

Have an amazing time!! :]

Gareth

hey everyone i have made it to kent after one long 8 hours drive :D and it is frezzing i leave for disneyland in the morning yay even thou i was worried i would not get to go coz i heard about train strikes and then it was snowing here so fingures crossed everything will be a ok :D

see youa ll in a week

Gareth :D  :D/

Gareth

i have made it back it was a fantastic trip to start off with then eurostar broke and i had a bit of stress on my mind coz i was worried i would not make it home for christmas but i did i got back today after a flight becuase of all the back logg people which ment we could not make trains today it was my first time ever flying but i had an amazing time and ill write my trip report asap :D merry christmas all

gareth

smurfy74

glad you got back ok

Annet

That must have been an exiting turn of events, flying for the first time suddenly.
Glad you had a nice trip, merry christmas!

loladelorean

glad you got home safely, really looking forward to your trip report!
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Gareth

Okay so here it goes my first ever trip report for my 5 day trip that was amazing

After staying at the Travelodge in Kent for I night my dad dropped me and my friend to Ashford international where it was sad to say bye to my family who I usually go with but exciting because I was about to hit Disney land with my best friend, we checked in and 2 hours later we got off the rain and jumped on a shuttle bus to check into sequoia lodge the hotel look so beautiful and was a perfect place although new York is next on my list, we dumped our luggage in our rooms then walked through Disney village to get to the Disney park everything was dusted in snow and it was amazingly beautiful but extremely slippery so I was walking around like bambi for the whole week and it now became my name due to having no balance on ice or busses

After a quick look around the village we went into Disney park and headed straight for the shortest que which was phantom manor as always it was a great ride and only a 5 min wait which was even better because im so used to quing a min 45mins coz I had only ever been in the summer the out side of phantom manor look sooo different with the snow

While in frontier land we bumped into woody who was all lonesome which meant we got to go straight and have our photo taken with him which was a first for me coz im always behind the camera but now I have my first ever character photo :D  we also took a look around the round up village which was very busy due to Santa being in town

We then headed to back to main street to watch the once upon a dream parade which was fantastic as always but after the first float it started to snow real heavy and everything was pure white by the time the parade had finished so my camera was not getting great photos. The new Christmas float was awesome and so much bigger than I thought it would be and the elves were sooo funny you could tell they were loving it, and the characters in the parade were loving the snow it added a whole new look to the parade,

When the parade finished it had gotten very very cold and dark so we headed back to the village to grab some food but not without grabbing so photos of the castle and tree which were both as breath taking as every, for food we ended up in Annette's which is my fav place to eat in the whole resort it was good to be back in there the atmosphere was nice and the waiters were as welcoming and friendly as ever after food we decided to head back to the hotel and unpack and get ready for a super amazing day the day after  :D/

End of day 1 hope you enjoyed: D
Day 2 Part 1 Coming soooon  :-"

The Butlin Boy

Snow far, snow good Gareth! :P

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest :)

never2old

It looks so beautiful with all that snow!!

I'm the same when it comes to walking when it's icy or snowy, I'm always the first to fall down  :roll:

Great first day, looking forward to more!

Gareth

Thanks for the comments hahaha nice pun the butlin boy and never 2 old its not falling its checking to see if the gravity was working :D i had more free time today so here is

Day 2 Part 1 - The Studios

We headed to breakfast where I had some chicken with other bits and was full up and ready for a whole day of Disney, it seamed colder than it did yesterday but I wrapped up with hoodies, gloves, hat and a scarf so it took a while before the cold go to me we started the walk through Disney village where I slipped about 12 times and this is  where I saw icicles hanging off cafĂ© Mickey I thought I look amazing and made me feel very wintery, we looked in a few of the shops here and I bought some Christmas decoration which were beautiful and wanted to buy everything in art shop, we then went into the candy shop which look as colourful and bright as ever we then made it to the entrance to the studios which was soo busy but once inside it was like everyone had disappeared,

The studios were dusted with snow and even more slippery than Disney park was the day before this meant ropes had been put up to stop people from walking straight up to studio 1 we had to walk thought the shop then into studio one which was fine by me before we got there early and headed straight for the tower of terror and much to my surprise there was only a 10 minuet wait which again shocked me as it was 120 mins in the summer, even thou I had been on the ride before I was mega nervous for sum unknown reason and in the photo I looked terrified it was so funny to see on the screen , I was loving all the short ques it was fantastic after tower of terror we walked past the site where toy story play land is soon to be and into toon town where we saw Remy with a tiny que so we grabbed your photos and then next to him was Donald which was fantastic, Remy was a bit boring but Donald was such a laugh was a very enjoyable meet and greet, we then planned to go onto crushes coaster but decided it was too cold to join the 2 hours que so instead we watched the art of Disney animation it still a great little show and the montage of Disney is great as always

We then wondered over to the studio tram tour but due to the weather it was not running so we went and watch cinemagique, this was a first for me as I have never gone and watched it, overall I thought it was good but I prefer the art of Disney animation and animagique which was the next show we went and watched as always the show was great but our seats were not we were right at the front which meant the magic behind the show was more visible than it is from the seat further away I still loved the show and pink elephants are sooo cute and any show with rafiki gets a thumbs up from me after we watched animagique we came outside and loads of snow had started to melt and we headed over to rock n roller coaster this was the best ride of the trip it had a 5 minuet que and the effects were tons better than there were in the summer, we now decided to leave the studios and go over to Disney park and see what was happening over there

End of day 2 part 1
Day 2 part 2 coming sooooon