Cinema Parade in the summer

Started by babybert, June 16, 2006, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babybert

Good news or bad news i found out recently becuase of the construction of ToT moving further into the park, the parade route for the cinema parade is moving, and going off at lilo and stitch... which means that... the dreaded interactions are coming back. Seeing as the parade will be too short without! Whats everyones thoughts on this?

Kris

Personally I love all parade interactions, although if you have too many it gets boring (no more than 2 please)!!! I'm glad they are returning and also that the Once Upon A Dream Parade is "likely" to have them too  :D

Although it makes sense to re-route the parade, wont this cause serious congestion? Any word on the Good Morning Walt Disney Studio route yet as that goes kinda close to TOT also. I guess the cars can travel around the stage the opposite direction to keep away from the building work if they need to  :?
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

babybert

well personally i think the interactions in cinema parade look awful, perhaps thats because i'v done them loads and the choreography isnt very good! lol Im not sure about good morning walt disney studios will have to find that out.

Patrick

This sounds interesting, would be nice to see the interactions again simply because they have not been in place for ages and would give it some more of a reason to watch the parade again.  So does that mean That's a Wrap is happening just next to Cinemagique?

babybert

Im guessing so, am there tuesday so will find out full details.

stuarthulluk

any news!!!!!!!!!!

Poppy The Monkey

The stops are coming back but there will be no interactions with the guests.

The parade will stop 2 times and the dancers and certain characters will perform a new dance to "lights, camera, action".  Kids will not be allowed to join in, which is a good thing I think!

Patrick

YAY Disney can take new slogan Where kids aern't liked, no it's great the kids are not involved makes it much more interesting by the sounds of it.  Therefore the dancers are concentrating on a wider audience and not just the kids near them, any news of when this is happening 14th July?

Anthony

They've put in temporary speakers next to CinéMagique, ready for the parade route change:

They look dodgy, like they'd fall over if there was even a slight breeze.  :lol:

Kristof

Wanna beat it's getting a poster on it soon.  :lol:

Dlrpfan

oh so thats what the big drums are
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Daniel

Quote from: "Dlrpfan"oh so thats what the big drums are

They are actually big spotlights.

Anthony

Quote from: "Daniel"
Quote from: "Dlrpfan"oh so thats what the big drums are
They are actually big spotlights.
Yeah, they've just been shifted around to try to cover up the base of this temporary speaker.

Patrick

OK I call myself a disney fan and yet not once did I notice them in WDS these past couple of days :lol: , good move lol.

Anthony

You can see photos of the Disney Cinema Parade taking its new route here: http://www.dlrp.fr/actularge.php?id=700

The parade now travels from between Disney Studio 1/CinéMagique to Backlot, a change of route and a reverse of direction!  They've also changed the float order.  It used to be:

0. Cinema Parade Van
1. Camera with Tinkerbell
2. Costuming with Minnie Mouse
3. Script with The Lion King
4. Clapperboard with Pinocchio
5. Movie Reel with 101 Dalmations
6. Movie Can with Mary Poppins
7. Director with Donald Duck
8. Filmstrip with Toy Story
9. Cinema with Mickey Mouse

and now it seems to go:

0. Cinema Parade Van
1. Director with Donald Duck
2. Costuming with Minnie Mouse
3. Camera with Tinkerbell
4. Clapperboard with Pinocchio
5. Script with The Lion King
6. Movie Reel with 101 Dalmations
7. Movie Can with Mary Poppins
8. Filmstrip with Toy Story
9. Cinema with Mickey Mouse

What do you think about that?  Strange of them to change the order after all these years.  I suppose it makes more sense having the Director behind the Camera...