Crush_Love

ooomg!!! it looks soooooo great :!:  :!:
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

Owain

Looks Great !  :D

The Butlin Boy

:o  :shock: *Collapses on to the floor* OMG it looks amazing :D  :D  :D  :D

WDI1992

yay Letters in place! looking greater by the minute! Congrats again! so excited!  :lol: ... Imagine this by night with the lighting on!
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

pjulie75

It really looks great.  It is exactly what the studios needed, I always felt it lacked something like that.  A great place to get some fab photographs. :D

The Butlin Boy

Here's another shot of the Hollywood sign:

It's all very impressive isn't it :wink:

Source: Disneytheque

:arrow: Link

penfold12

I know I should wait until it is finished, and see it in person, but on photo's the Hollywood hills seem to let the area down to me. I was always a little worried how the greenery would look 2D, and with it being very straight edged and "blocked", on the photos so far, it doesnt quite look right to me. But hey, I should just wait until its all done!!!

RnRCj

It looks pretty good :) I think the backdrop could have been slightly bigger, but it'll do.

thekirtley

It looks great :)
DLP visitor since the age of 2.
:)
Part time Student, Full Time Disney enthusiast.
:D

pjulie75

I understand what you are saying about the Hollywood Boulevard, it looks really small.  I suppose the photograph is just looking at it from an angle, it is all an illusion.....I can't wait to see it in person

Anthony

Quote from: "RnRCj"It looks pretty good :) I think the backdrop could have been slightly bigger, but it'll do.
The problem here is that if they made it bigger, to look better against the Tower from this angle, the hills would look far too huge from Disney Bros Plaza.

The whole thing is looking great, my only concern is similar to penfold - it's a shame the hills will apparently cut off at the same width of the old STT billboard, rather than perhaps curve downwards either side.

Something nobody has mentioned (I only just noticed myself) - the new shelter for the tips board is in place already:

Great location for it, makes the area much busier. Kinda forces you to walk down the centre of the street too, so you get the proper effect.

Owain

Looks great !

RnRCj

Quote from: "Baloo"Something nobody has mentioned (I only just noticed myself) - the new shelter for the tips board is in place already:

I noticed that :P But I thought it was just part of the buildings or some construction things so I didn't point it out :lol:

Kristof

Oh my god... PALMTREES!!  :shock:   It's day full of surprises!

Photo credit: fabawan / DCP