Hollywood Boulevard placemaking

Started by Anthony, June 13, 2006, 04:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

:) 8pm Closing would be great !

CafeFantasia

So WDS might close at 8PM, even in the Winter?

Anthony

An 8pm closing would definitely make sense after Tower of Terror and Stitch open. I'd guess an 8pm closing could be taken whenever DLP closes late at 10pm/11pm, as a rough guide...

It's weird to think the park used to often open 9am-8pm during its first Summer.

Kristof

Photo update on WDSfans from today:

More here

Owain

WOW  :o  ! It looks Spectacular !

Flounder

Getting better every day :) Thanks for providing us with those pics ...

Cheers,
Flounder

MinnieMouse

Wow it looks so nice. Can´t wait to see the Attraction when it is totally complete :-)

Alexandra

MinnieMouse

Wow it looks so nice. Can´t wait to see the Attraction when it is totally complete :-)

Alexandra

Nala_84

I'm sorry, I never really looked into this thread because I'm not interested (or better said "afraid of" ;)) the Tower of Terror, but seems as if there'll be a lot more than that :)

Will the Hollywood Bvd. "only" be a facade of houses, or will there also be smaller attractions, shops, restaurants?!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for the pictures raptor, they're fantastic :D

Crush_Love

great pics!!
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

WDI1992

I must say it looks very good, and perfectly realistic! This faux perspective works wonders! It's going so fast, and once it'll be finished there will be a bit of color aswell so it surely will be superb! great pics!
To Nala: there will be only facades so no walk in shops or restaurants. I believe there might be a food stand integrated in the design but this will only be take away so you can not get into the 'buildings'.
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

RnRCj

I didn't know that the First National Bank building was 2D until today! :lol: I thought it was a proper building.

CafeFantasia

Hey Nala_84,

Even if you don't want to ride the Tower of Terror, you can still get in line, enjoy the pre-show in the Libraries, and check out the Boiler Room waiting area, and then exit straight out to the shop. There's so much to experience without getting in one of the elevators.

That being said, the Tower of Terror isn't THAT scary. I wouldn't ride this type of attraction at any other park, but somehow I trust Disney. With the exception of Mission SPACE, Disney don't want to make you throw-up or traumatise you to the point of not enjoying your day. It's a great ride and one that gives you a great lift (even a sense of achievement) when you get off it.

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "Alan"Even if you don't want to ride the Tower of Terror, you can still get in line, enjoy the pre-show in the Libraries, and check out the Boiler Room waiting area, and then exit straight out to the shop. There's so much to experience without getting in one of the elevators.

Hmm, that's good to hear...!

Quote from: "Alan"It's a great ride and one that gives you a great lift (even a sense of achievement) when you get off it.

Pun intended?  :lol:
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.