Hollywood Boulevard placemaking

Started by Anthony, June 13, 2006, 04:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imagineer

OK, you right.  =D>

Soap

Looking good the "new" facades on the montage by Grandmath! I'm very curious how it will look in real life. It will give WDS a different face i think?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kristof

It definitely will.  I've personally seen a concept art with these buildings which had some slight changes, mostly just signs.  There was a huge vertical sign to the side of the Off the Page boutique with "La Terrasse" letters.

RnRCj

That'll liven up the studios a bit! :)

dlrp-mad

This new addition to the studios will certainly liven the place up a bit and really should compliment the Tower of Terror! Can't wait!!!

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

Kristof

Some recent photos by nicoetsab on Disney Central Plaza forum

Riebi

Hm very small steps there. I have wished that i can see more when I go to DLRP. But it seems that I have to wait!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Maarten

I can't wait to see this placemaking project fnished, although I'm not sure about those tower structures near the Tram Tour station.  :?

Edit: The rendering made by Grandmath shows a tipping board in front of the facades. Is it confirmed that we will get this feature considering that the Studios already received a new tipping board about a year ago or so?  :)

disney_donutter

I am getting really excited now.. can't wait to see the finished result!

Grandmath

Quote from: "Maarten"Edit: The rendering made by Grandmath shows a tipping board in front of the facades. Is it confirmed that we will get this feature considering that the Studios already received a new tipping board about a year ago or so?  :)

It will be the new one, although relocated and placed under a hispanic style roof, such as the one in MGM. :)

penfold12

Im not complaining, infact the opposite, but why the turn around in the theming of the park. For the first few years it was a "working studio" them, meaning grey cement and open spaces. Now.... Detailed theming with that imaginary twist. I know the facades are just that, movie facades, but wow! And also the theming around cars is hardly reminicent of a working studio. So, what prompted the turn around?

disney_donutter

I have been thinking that myself actually.

Grandmath

Guest complaints lol  :)

Riebi

Has somebody a pic of the disney mgm tipping board?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kristof

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  what just happened here???  

Look at the roof tops of the facades!!!!  :shock: